2: Sunsation

Aaron

I haven't told Mia that I've decided to go to Sunsation Tour. I liked to way Reality Dance looked, the way they done things, I didn't like a lot of the people though. And they wasn't going to let me bring a guest.

Sunsation looked best for me, for a lot of reason really, one, I got to hang out with a couple of people that I done Magcon with, I could take as many people as I wanted with me, they had more tour stops for me to meet my fans, they let you have more stage time than Reality Dance, and Susation would be a actual areas, not on a stage near a lake.

But right now, I'm seating in my floor, texting Taylor, trying to figure out how I'm going to ask Mia to go to Sunsation with me.

I decided to text Taylor, because out of the guys, he knows the most about her. When I took her to Magcon, her and Taylor just had a bond that couldn't be broken. It did kind of make me jealous for a little while, cause when I wasn't around they would always be together, sometimes even if I was around they were together.

I've had a crush on Mia for the longest time now, but I know that she doesn't feel the same way. Best Friends is as far as our title will get. But I'm okay with that. I respect her and her decisions. I just want to see her happy again. When we were little, she had a smile that could cure cancer. She always lit up the room with her personality and laugh. Everything about her, made you forget every bad thing in your life. And then all these bad things started to happen to her, and that smile slowly disappeared, and it never really came back. Sure Mia always smiled and laughed when we were together but it wasn't the same as it was before. But when she saw Taylor, and they started hanging it, I got to see the old Mia again. She was away from all her worries, stress, and home. Everything faded when she looked at him. And if he made her happy, I was okay with that, I just wanted her to be happy, like actually happy happy, not fake happy, you know what I mean? Mias not be a real happy in a very long time. It's always fake, fake smiles, fake laughs, and a fake Mia. And I really want to see her real happy again. And if having to see her with Taylor, is what it takes, then that's what I will let happen. And I really think Sunsation will help get her happy.

Okay guys this probably isn't very long but the chapters will get better and better... I hope anyway. I might update again tonight and if I don't I will for sure update tomorrow.