8: Leaving for Houston

Mia

Todays the big day, the day that my summer offical starts, the day I get to fly to Houston, get ready to start The Sunsation tour. The tour starts off in Houston, the Dallas, Oklahoma City, St. Louis, Chicago, Boston, New York City, Philly, Washington D.C., Nashville, Atlanta and then ending the tour in Tampa. And I get to do it all with my best friends. I've missed everyone that I attended Magcon with so much. Taylor always made me laugh, Matthew always made my brain work more than it should have to, to think about anything and everything, I often find myself wondering how his mind can hold all of his thoughts. His thoughts go from inspiring things like, "Why ask for permission.", to something like, "Try playing soccer on your hands." But I love Matthew and his complex mind.

"Mia, Aaron's here to get you and your stuff." I hear my aunt scream from downstairs.

"Just tell him to come up." I scream back.

"Mia? You ready to go?" Aaron questions, walking into my room.

"I sure am! I'm excited to get to see everyone again." I reply, with way to much excitment.

"Well, lets go. We have about a good 40 minutes beofer our flight leaves, so that gives us time to stop and get breakfest. Do you have your chargers and everything in your carry on?"

"Alright, I'm starving, as I usually am. But yeah, I think I do. Let me check one more time.''

"Alright." Aaron says.

"Yep. I've got everything I need." I state.

I grab one of my suticases and my carry on and head down the stairs, leaving my other suitcase for Aaron bring down.

"Be safe, call every night and everyday, if you need anything or want to come back home just call me. I put your credit card in your wallet, in your purse. I think you have everything you need. I guess I wil see you again in August. I love you and will miss you so much, Mia." My aunt Hailey says, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too, Hailey. I will miss you too. I can't wait till I get back because I'm sure I will have all kinds of stuff to tell you and that means more girl time." I state.

"I'll see you when you get back. And I'm sure you will get all the guys in that outfit." She says, winking.

"In this? I can only hope." I say, looking down at my outfit. (Mia's outfit is on the top or side)

"Whatever you think Mia. I love you, I will miss you, and I'll see you when you get back." Hailey cries.

"I love you too." I say, blowing Hailey a kiss, and walking out the door to Aaron's car.

"Where's Becky and Jeff? I thought they were going." I question, putting my suitcases in the back.

"Jeff had a couple of meeting this week, so mom and him will be joining us about 3 stops after the tour has started."

"Aw, I'm gonna miss momma Becky this first week." I say, pretending to wipe the tears away.

"Me too Mia." Aaron says, mocking me.

Aaron

I really don't think Mia realizes the effect she has on boys. Mia has always had low self confidence, I've haven't figured out why yet. I always tell Mia that she should feel more beautiful about herself, but no matter what I do, she never listens. Mia is always reserved when it comes to boys, or anyone in general actually. She always had this happy go lucky vibe, that's how she is most of the time, but then there is days where she is so emotional and everything she has been holding in just needs to escape her mind, everything she keep bottled up inside over that period of time just escapes her mind and everyone needs to let that happen every so often.

Skip Breakfast

"Alright Mia, let's get ready to get this tour started!" I exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Mia screamed as she got out of the car.

"Calm down before we escorted by security." I joke.

"Oh Aaron, find your chill." Mia nagged.

"Mia, you're something else, you know that?"

"So I've been told."

After about 30 minutes of airport security and everything, we decided to go to the Starbucks that was in airport and get something to drink for the plane.

"What are you getting?" Mia questioned.

"Um probably a Pumpkin Spice Latte cause I'm basic. You?" I reply, earning a laugh.

"I'm a white girl so a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with two shots of raspberry."

"Actually I don't blame for that cause are bae."

"Hi. Welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you today?" The mid aged lady behind the counter greets.

"We will take a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with two shot of raspberry." I responded nicely.

"Aren't you just a master at ordering Starbucks, Aaron." Mia laughs.

"I know. I know."

"Pumpkin Spice and a Vanilla Bean with 2 shout of raspberry." The woman at the pick up station called out.

"I forgot what heaven tastes like." I state, taking another drink of my latte.

"Same." Mia says.

"Flight 148 to Houston Texas is now boarding." The intercom system informs us.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be."Mia says, grabbing her carry on.

"So who all will I be meeting today?" Mia asks after we board the plane.

"I think everyone is already there or they are on there way there and should be there today. But you already know Matthew, Taylor, Carter, Brent, Chris, Crawford, Dillon, Daniel, Luke and Jake Foushee. I think the only new people will be Kristen witch is Chris and Crawford sister."

"I though Dustyn and his band were going?"

"They are. They went earlier this week."

"Oh." Mia simply says.