Chapter 22

Justin P.O.V

Beep Beep went my alarm.

UHHH 5:25 in the morning.

I was tired Aubrey kept on waking up because the twins were bothering her and kicking so much.

But it's worth it.

Baby wake up Aubrey I have a surprise for you.

Justin not now she hit me with a pillow.

Ouch babe.

I'm sorry baby she said and kissed my nose and went back to sleep.

Baby if you don't wake up I'm not buying you strawberries and pickles no more.

OK IM UP.

Justin why do you always have surprise for me? I not that special.

Yea you are the most perfect girl in my life. Well with my mom and sister.

Lol it's ok she said.

There's 5 girls important in your life.

5? I asked

Me, Pattie, Jazzy, Giovanna and McKayla.

Oh yes my princess I said I kissed Aubrey's stomach.

Let's go I pulled out of bed.

Close your eyes.

Justinnnnn

Just do it.

Ok she closed her long eyes with her long beautiful lashes.

I walked her into the room next to ours.You can open your eyes now I told her.

She opened them.

Justin OMG she said.

Omg this nursery is beautiful but it's so big and gold it's very nice. I love it I think it's my favorite one. Justin thank you for everything you done for the twins.

No problem.

Aubrey started crying. Baby why are you crying.

Because I am horrible mother I haven't bought anything for my babies she cried.

Well it's kinda true I thought to my self she didn't buy one thing. I bought everything. I thought. I just stayed quite.

Justin?! She called my name.

Yes baby.

Why aren't you saying anything.

Um No reason.

You think that I haven't bought anything too.

Babe. I started its fine.

There's still things you can get don't worry.

Justin your right today after school I'm driving to the baby store to get stuff for the twins.

Can I come? I ask

No Justin.

I can drive and I can do it. She said.

I want to go out and have fun with me and my girls shopping for clothes. Ok baby she asked me?

Sure you can baby he told me.

Justin it's 6:00 lets get ready we have 45 minutes left.

Ok let me go and get our clothes from the car.

So I roamed around Justin house it was beautiful on the inside glass chandlers. Painted beautiful walls with this little baby doves.

Then I walked into another hallway It had pictures of Justin all over it he was so cute as a baby. Then leading there was this little door and I Opened it.