Chapter 24

Justin's P.O.V

So when I heard the news my heart shattered my in a million tiny little pieces . I ran to the office to see if I could leave. I couldn't because I had to take Carter home today.

I called to my if she could pick up Jazzy and Jaxon.

Novellas P.O.V

There were sirens everywhere and everything was just like suck in the moment. I was just like a flash and it happened.

They took Aubrey out of the car and on the and on to a stretcher (pic above) into the ambulance ( pic above)

I ran over to them wait where are you taking her to?! I ask the man

To the hospital.

Which one.

Far Roses Hospital he said. I really need to take her she pregnant and got into a accident.You can see her at the hospital in a few hours. But you can follow of you like in your car.

Justin's P.O.V

I can't believe this Aubreys in the hospital and it's all my fault I shouldn't have sneezed in her face I told Brittney

Justin don't worry she calmed me down. It's not your fault. We can go to the hospital after school. And we can explain all what happened she told me.

Your right thanks Brittney. I have gave her Kiss on the forehead it's not weird cuz her mom is my moms bestfriend and we have been friends since we were in dippers. She like a sister too me.

Novella P.O.V

I followed the ambulance to make sure my bestfriend was safe.

When we got to the hospital Aubrey was rushed to the emergency room. And I tried to go in but I had to wait. For about 2 or 3 hours will they take test and surgery on Aubrey. They said it will take till 4:25

So I just slept and waited. And played on my phone and then slept again.

I woke up and it was 3:00 then this girl with long brown hair and a nice complexion walked in and sat next to me she was obviously preggers

Hi I said to her.

Hello she said back.

My names Novella what you name?

Hope she spoke.

Wow your getting pretty big I told her.

Yea I know.

If you don't mind me asking I said are you having a boy or a girl? Or both?

I am having a girl!

Aww that wonderful my friends having twin girls.

Wait what her name? I might know her she told me.

Aubrey Hernandez.

YESS I know her she's my friend.

Oh that wonderful.

Wait why are you here in the emergency room? She's not due yetIf she's here? Nothing bad happened right?

Uhh I said kinda she got into a car accident.

WHAT?! NO!

The twins.

I know I'm worried to too.

I hope her and the girls are ok she said.

I smiled and nodded.

5 minutes of silence Justin and everyone came in with there babies and Justin came in with a ballon that said get well soon.

And Chaz came in with Savannah and Shasha they were so cute. And Lendon was there with Rosie she was beautiful she had a mixed complexion with brown curly hair a the biggest brown lashes. She was beautiful.