Chapter 23

Justin's P.O.V

So I waited for Aubrey to come out of the class white I was waiting I was talk to Our group of friends.

I am so happy to have a boy said Christian.

Me too I said

Me too said Ryan my twins will be fresh Af. Fresh Jordan's and everything.

But my twins gals said Chaz will be daddy's little princess and Always be wearing all the new Jordan's and lebrons. Look fresh.

Brittney just stood there with Ashton.

Well said Ashton in just happy to have a princess.

That's great man I told him.

And Justin can I talk to you at lunch?

Sure bro.

I wonder how Brena and Lendon are going to handle the baby I mean probably only Lendon will only care for that baby girl.

Yea he so sweet and nice said Audrey and then Brena is rude and everything else.

I heard my name said brena in a high bitchy annoying tone.

Yea we were just talking behind your back. I told her

Hey Justyyyyy.

Ugh. You

Why Don't you kiss me and love me more then you love that slut.

Sure I said. Then I pretend to kiss her. I sneezed in her face.

Everyone started cracking up but then Aubrey walked out and I still face to face with Brena.

So you pick her over me?!

Noo noo noo baby I was just..

Save it I don't want to hear it. And you think about the twins having your last name if you want to cheat.

No baby. I swear I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you.

I'll talk to her said Novella.

Novella P.O.V

I walk outside too see Aubrey getting in her car and driving away.

Aubrey I yell she look at me and drives off.

I get into my BMW and speeds off

Aubreys P.O.V

I her Novella call my name and I just drive off I thinking about if Justin really loves me or if this was a scam. Well I was raped.

I cry I thought he loved me me but he obviously dosen't me and my girls can just live be out self we don't need Justin.

I look at my Promise ring and cry and put it in the couple holder and then the rode got blurry and them BAM I CRASHED. And blacked out.

Novella P.O.V

When I was driving behind Aubrey I saw Brena on her car and just came and smashed Aubreys car.

Then Aubrey spun around and hit that big yellow pole.

I called 911

Then Justin.

Justin's P.O.V

I got a phone call from Novella.

JUSTIN BRENA JUST HIT AUBEYS CAR AND MADE GED GET INTO A ACCIDENT YELLED AUBREY.

What all I can think about is the twins are they alright or not....

Thanks for reading. Babes you guys are amazing but my last chaper didn't get a lot of reads😔 but it's ok I love to write for the People who read my book.