Chapter 21

Justin P.O.V

I woke up feeling great I feeling get to see my parents and my brother and sister. Jazzy and Jaxon. Today

It's was 12:00 pm and me and Aubrey were so tired we over slept. We had a pretty long day yesterday.

She was still sleeping. I let her get her beauty sleep well she dosen't need any more beauty she's already beautiful.

I left them room and went into the twins room and Hazel when up to me and started wagging her tail she seemed really happy.

I picked Hazel up and out him on the changing board and tried to put a diaper I don't think he likes it very much.

Brittney's P.O.V

I was just bored in the house with Ashton we slept in different rooms because something happened between Ashton and I that I regret so much.

I got out of my room and went to Ashton's room. I saw Brena in there.

Get out of my house I told her. NOW.

UHHH ok bitch. Said Brena.

What the fuck. Said Ashton.

We need to talk.

About what?!

The other night. ...

Oh that yea I'm really sorry.

And another thing you got me pregnant I think.

I did?! I going to be a dad?! YAYYY

Your happy I said with tears in my eyes.

Yea I mean just because we don't like each other dosen't means that I not happy because your having my child

Aw that's sweet thank You Ashton.

I gave him a hug.

Justin's P.O.V

Now Aubrey woke up and I told her I was heading to to the gym.

Ok I'm coming to said Aubrey.

Ok just Don't over do it. So the twins come to early.

You sonny want them to come she ask?!

No I do it's just that if there born so early they might have to stay in the NICU. Yea I didn't want that for my princesses.

Your right babe.

Let's go get changed. I told her

I put on a black t-shirt with black shorts (pic above)

Aubrey put on a black yoga pants with a green neon tank top. She looked so good because her of her beautiful belly.

Aubrey called Audrey and Chantelle to come to the gym with us and Both of them ended up coming and she Audrey is "married" to Ryan and Chantelle is "married" to Christian. So it pretty good because Christian and Ryan are my friends.

I headed out with my water orange water bottle and Aubrey grabbed her purple one.

-knock Knock-

Aubrey answered the door while putting her curly brown hair in a ponytail I love how Aubrey wasen't just plain white she was african, white, Italian, Dominican our kids will be beautiful.

Hey man what say I said to Ryan and Christian we Bro hugged.

And Chantelle and Aubrey and Audrey said they hellos and hugged each other.

Justin congrats on the new babies on the way.

Thanks man.

Lego. Said Ryan😂