Chapter 16

Aubreys P.O.V

When I walk into school I'm getting so many stairs from people.

Just ignore them Justin whispered into my ear and keep walking

I heard the name slut and whore coming from Ashton and Brena.

When I walk I throw the ring he gave me. At him and he walks over to me mad he takes his fist and try's to hit me in my stomach.

Before he can lay a pink on me Justin grabs his fist and twist his hand back to his And say I now you wouldn't want to do this. And throws him to the ground with him in a big thump.

( Brena and Ashton only date for sex and they want to get revenge on Justin and Aubrey)

Baby she runs up to him and helps him up.

We walk away. To my locker which is next to Justin's. Justin thank you so much for that.

No problem I can not risk my baby's getting hurt or dying.

I have Justin a kiss in the lips. It felt like electroshock was passing throw my baby fast his lips so plump and pink and that it tasted like mint and waffles. And out boy touched like they never have.

I turned around and saw three shocked faces. Novella just smirked. They pulled me away from Justin and when I got into the bathroom they pointed my stomach and said explain...

Justin's P.O.V

So right not I walked up. I fjust wanted to talk to him but some slut Serena stopped me and tried to kiss me but I pushed her away and kept walking.

Hey bro I said to Jacob. So I wanted you and me to plan a baby shower for your sister!

Yea we should that will be cool I heard him exited about the news.

I looked at Jacob for w long times he locked exactly like Aubrey same hazel eyes same lips same nose.

Earth to Justin he spoke.

Ye Aubrey.

Uh man.. Wait did u Just call me Aubrey he said laughing.

Yea sorry man you look exactly like her no offense not in that kinda way.

I'm not offended I get it all the time.

So where should we have it?

Jacob said. Maybe our house or Your house.

Let's have it at your house I spoke.

Naw he said mines to small yours is huge.

I chuckled

no I have a idea I spoke I'm going to have it at this ballroom down town it's pretty big I call the people when we get home.

So tell me what are u and my sister having?

Twins girls.

He seemed kinda said maybe not see her having a boy.

Bruh I know u wanted a boy lol

Anyway she 7 months pregnant and there probably coming in December.

There names are

McKayla Neavah Bieber
And
Giovanna Cheyenne Bieber

And yes I trying to have the baby shower as surprise.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I'll tell you guys one more time.

I'm 7 months pregnant
Justin's the father.
I'm having twin girls.

Ok lady's Brittney said 10
dollars each.