Chapter 25

Ashton's P.O.V

My fist were sweating and my heart my was racing 100 miles per hour because Brittney is Justin's big brother.

So Yall going to say something or nothing ask Justin?

Yes. So um I cleared my throat. Eh em. So Justin you know I used to date Aubrey right and I broke her heart did things and said things.

Yes and you hurt Aubrey and made her broken for a couple days. Said Justin with a darker shade of brown in his Carmel eyes.

Well I'm you know I'm very sorry for everything I have done. I mean I love Aubrey and I wish the best for you and I hear and I have no plain trying to distract or separate you guys.

We'll I forgive you he said but i Don't know about Aubrey she pregnant and I don't know how she can take you back as a friend.

I will try anything told him and bro hugged him.

Anything else? He asked.

Yeah said Brittney.

I might have a bun in the oven...

Justin P.O.V

I might have a bun in the oven said Brittney.

My world stop I felt just disappointed.

Who's the FATHER?!

Ashton.

ASHTON. You want me to forgive you then you get my little sister KNOCKED UP ( remember they call each other brother and sister)

Justin we were stuck in the moment I swear he spoke. It just happened I didn't rape her or anything I promise I would never hurt a girl like that.

My eyes turned back into the Carmel color they usually are and my hand weren't in a fist anymore.

So Brittney ...

Yes big brother?

You pregnant a tear fell from my eye. I thought you would learn from me baby.

I did. It's just me and Ashton were talking and we were just laying in bed then it all happened. I was not forced into this.

Brittney pulled up her shirt. I saw a very tiny little bump.

I put my hand on it. Wow my little sister is pregnant.

Yea just im so sorry.

I really don't want to forgive you but I'm in the same situation with you so we have to stick together like we always have im not going to stop now that your pregnant.

Thanks Jay

She kissed my cheek.

Ashton take good care of my little niece or nephew.

I promise man I will.

Ash Brittney said tiredly my feet are killing me and I think we need to take Maddison him before she wakes up so we can get some sleep.

Bye Jay. By Bear I told her and kissed her forehead.

By man I bro hugged Ashton.

I walked into Aubrey Hospital room to see those big green eyes flutter open.

She said in raspy voice. Hi Jay hey Poodie. I said.

Then another voice I heard Carter tussling in his sleep for food I guess.

Babe asked Aubrey?

Yea?

Can you make Carters food?