Chapter 15

Aubrey's P.O.V

7 months pregnant

I woke up at 3:00 am feeling sick as ever I rushed to the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

As I threw up. I felt a pair of arms around me.

Babe said Justin

No go I don't want you see me like this... I spoke back to him. I was actually really embarrassed for him to see me.

Babe no he spoke on Im there for u no matter what ok?

Ok

Justin why are awake so early?

Because I wasn't next to you.

Aww Justin that's sweet and I'm having my first morning craving go get me a ice cream and pickles and strawberry.

Ur going to eat that together?! He asked me in a shocking way

Yea do u have a problem with that?!

Um no I don't he said scared.

Good thanks babe I kissed him.

I'll walk you out.

When we opened the door a little puppy was there in a box it was a brown and white puppy with a black button nose that's was so cute and the biggest brown eyes ever.

Baby I asked Justin?

Mmmm

Can we keep him. I ask with the biggest eyes i could ever make.

Yea we can!

Yayyy

Let's name him. He said

But first I want my food... And get me sherbet ice cream.

Ok!

Justin P.O.V

It's 3:45 in the morning and I'm running to Walmart to get my queen and my princesses food.

I walk into the store and get the pickles and ice cream and strawberries.

I go to the cashier and and she pulls down her top and let's over the table and shows her breast and pushes them up. I look at her in disgust.

She says hey baby you want to have some fun?!

Sure I say them I lean in for a kiss and sneeze in her face.

Ugh she says and walks away

I smirked...

Ok sorry sir I ring you items up ok that will be 11.37

I give him a 20 dollar bill and say keep the change.

I walk into the house to see my beautiful girlfriend sitting on the couch staring at her phone.. In shock.

Baby what's wrong I call out.

No answer

Aubrey baby I run to her and read the txt message on her phone

Stay away from Justin

You can't have him

I have to get what's rightfully mine.

Love brena

Baby don't worry I will keep her away from u and the girls ok let's on focus on this now.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I am sacred for life I just fall into Justin's arms and cry.

Baby don't worry he says I will keep them away from u and the girls I promise.

Ok I told him

Did u find a name for the little guy? He asked while picking up the puppy

Yea I actually did

Coco
Hershey
Bubbles
Or
Nutmeg

I like Justin spoke
Snooki

I know I spoke we can name the dog Hazel u can name a boy that right?

Sure I like that name. But we gotta go to school.

Shot let's to bye hazel I kissed his nose. I put him on the couch and Justin called his mom to watch hazel and she said yes.

So I took a shower and did my make up I used foundation and powder to cover it then i used my naked 2 pallet with natural color them I did a smokey eye and put mascara. And used my sparkly red lipgloss.

And I put on my brown boots with my black tights that show my curves perfect and hug my butt them after that I put on my blue blouse with white dot and I finally toped in off with a tanish blazer.

Justin came out of the shower dripping wet. From his body his tattoos looked so sexy on him his hair was dripping yet and his abs were pure perfection.

Cover you mouth dear u will catch flies. He spoke I didn't realize my mouth was half open. I closed it and said I wasen't staring at u in ur dreams.

But you still love me

No I spoke but was really kidding

You Loooooove me

Ok I do I gave him a huge kiss.

Justin change!

Ok ok

Right in front of me?!

Yea baby he spoke there's nothing U haven't seen yet.

But it was in the dark...

Ok I just Change in the bathroom

(Sorry my lovelys I forgot to tell u that Justin and Aubrey share a room)

Justin came out with his yellow supras and his yellow under shirt and his overalls. Wow even looked fine in overalls.

Babe you even look sexy in overalls

Thank you he came then kissed me and studied my face for a while then went into the bathroom a brought out a wash cloth.

He wiped all the make up off my face. My head was pounding because he loves me for who I am.

Justin..

Why did you do that?

Because you so beautiful without make. up and hides your beautiful face and check bones.

Thanks oh shit lets go Justin.

Can I drive I ask Justin?'

Sure but if you get a scratch on Kim UR dead

Kim who's Kim? I asked totally confused.

Oh u named your car😂 that's so lame

No it not let go to school he said

I started the car and drive off