Chapter 20

Aubrey's P.O.V

So this morning I woke up to a empty bed I wish I had Justin in my arms but then my beautiful boyfriend came in and brought me breakfast in bed.

Aww baby you didn't have to do that I told him very sincere.

But baby I wanted to. He looked into my green eyes with little brown flakes in them then I look into his sparking brown eyes.

The meal looked so good. Like its was so juicy. He made me some pancakes with blueberries on it I didn't Even know we had blueberries. With some strawberries and some syrup on stop and some strawberry syrup on the side.

It all look so fancy I couldn't have thanked him enough for making this.

Thank you so so so much baby for this but I could have made breakfast for me and you.

No baby I wanted to make this for you no trouble at all.

I have a surprise for you I told him.

What you didn't have to get me anything? Baby I'm not kidding.

Look under the bed.

Out he pulled out a gold box that said the name of Justin in these red velvet letters.

No you didn't. He spoke with a nice surprising voice

Hazel came on the bed a snuggled agents my buddy and I rubbed her too head.

Yea I did lol.

You got me a Xbox 1?!

Yea I saw that your 360 was getting old and you really liked that thing so why not .

Aww baby Thank you. Justin hugged he with so much passion I could really feel that he truly loved the gift.

Thank you baby. He kissed my cheek.

I love this gift I will use it forever and always.

Baby I have a doctors appointment.

Ok what time do we have to be there?

3:00

Ok it's 12:34 now. I have a surprise for you. Come with me said Justin.

Ok but help me up.

I got up with my stomach it was holding me down.

We walked for a very short distance Justin had his soft hands on my eyes and made sure I didn't fall or bump into anywhere.

Justin opened my eyes

Surprise!

Ju- Ju- stin

Wow you made our kids nursery.

Yea I predict were going to be here till the twins are about 3 months so why. It make them there own little room.

Aww Justin I love it. I ruffled his soft brown hair.

He came around with his strong arms around me huge stomach. He kissed my stomach.

He spoke I can't wait to see you my princesses no boy will dare to any of you.

Justin..

My girls will date.

No they won't.

They will get married when they start dating. Which is impossible so they can't get married.

Oh Justin.

I want grandchildren. Speaking of grand lets go to the appointment and then go and see your mom