Before reading

HELLO MY READERS! I am sorry that you stumbled upon this work of trash... XD

So we don't know Ranboo's first name, and I think that calling him that all the time would be probably weird. So I called him Mark, yes Mark... Since you know, it is his "leaked" name. I do not know if his name is Mark, and honestly do not believe that, BUT I find it kinda funny. So, his name is Mark in the story. Yes, I know that he does not play Volley anymore (At least I heard that from TikTok XD), but for the sake of the story, he is still playing volleyball. There will be terms used that are typical to Volleyball, and if you are wondering about something, just comment and I will try my best to explain. 

The OC is an African American, which means she is dark-skinned. I wanted to make variations in my OC's. If any person of colour read this and sees something that is inaccurate. Please tell me, I want the OC to be relatable. I fully support BLM and if you have something against the movement, please leave. I will not tolerate any hate towards any characters based on race. Even if they are the antagonists. 

I got this idea, since, I myself play Volleyball... and in an only boys team too... so yeah XD I am a left-side hitter but play sometimes as a right-side hitter... 

There will be no smut, as he revealed that he is a minor, besides so Am I. So not smut! 

Have fun reading this. <3