XVII. Dinosaur shaped sandwich

I felt Mark starting to wake up. He shifted slightly and I hoped Lilith would not wake up. He groaned lightly as he straightens his back. He needed to lean down to reach my shoulder with his head. I looked at him with a smile. 

"Slept well?" I asked and he nodded before looking at Lilith. "When did she get here?" he asked and I looked at her. "When you were asleep," I said and he nodded. "They just left you with her," He said and I laughed. 

"With us but you were asleep," I said and he nodded. "Yeah," He said and leaned back down on my shoulder. He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through some social media. "When do you want me to drive you home?" he asked. 

"Whenever you want to," I said and he hummed softly. "So never," He said and I laughed. He pressed a soft kiss against my neck before putting his phone away. "I think that I need to go home," I said and he nodded. 

"Sadly you probably do," He said and I looked at him. I felt Lillith shift in my lab. I looked back to her as she stirred and soon opened her eyes with a small yawn. She looked at me and mark before reaching her hands out. 

"Hi," Mark said and took her small hand in his. She started to mumble and sometimes say mama or dada in between. "I think she is hungry," He said and I looked at him. "Kitchen then?" I asked and he nodded. 

We walked down to the kitchen, Mark had Lillth placed on his hip as he walked. I smiled as they looked cute together. Soon enough I was sat down with Lillith in my lab as Mark made food for her. 

"We have been trying to give her normal food lately, besides baby food. She sometimes eats it and sometimes throws a tantrum," Mark said, his back was turned away from me. "Tantrums huh?" I said while looking at Lillith. She giggled as if she understood. 

A plate was placed in front of me. A small sandwich without the crust, shaped like a dinosaur. "She only eats them if we cut it like this," Mark said and I laughed. "That is cute, is it a cutter or something?" I asked and he nodded. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someones tried," Ryan said as I had my head lied on the cafeteria table. "Shut up," I said and he laughed. "When did you go to sleep?" Leo asked and I looked at him. "I don't know honestly," I said and he nodded. 

"We have training today," Caleb said and I hummed back. "Not a normal one tho," He said and I looked at him. "What is it?" I asked and he chuckled at my expression. "We will be doing some other things to help our strength or something. No volleyball what so ever," He said and I groaned. 

When we had training like this I always had cramps the next day. The training was made for boys twice my size and twice my strength so I always was the most tried one at the end. Ryan always made fun of me while Leo told him to shove off. 

"I hate my life," I said and rested my head on the table again. "You will be fine," Mark said and I looked at him. "No," I said and he rolled his eyes playfully. "What class do you have next?" I asked Leo. He looked at me. 

"English I think," He said and I hummed. We were in the same year but not in the same classes. Which I found very sad. "I have a second language," I said and he grimaced. "I like when other people speak Spanish but hate speaking it," He said and I laughed. 

"I have the same thing with Latin," I said and he nodded. "You have Latin?" Ryan asked and I nodded. "It sucks sometimes," I said and he nodded. "So, you can summon demons?" He asked and I did not know if he was serious or not. 

"I am losing brain cells," Mark said and Caleb agreed with him. "I made friends with the wrong volleyball group," I said and they all gasped dramatically. "How could you say that!" Caleb said and I groaned. 

There were generally three different friend groups in volleyball. I think I found the worst one. The whole volleyball team was friends but some hung out much more with each other like Ryan, Mark, Caleb and Leo. Well, and me lately. 

"I am heading to class," Caleb said as he stood up. Everyone said bye to him as he walked away. "I will get too," Ryan said and did not even wait for us to say goodbye. I furrowed my eyebrows at the scene in front of me. 

"Did I see-" Mark cut me off. "You don't even want to know," He said and I nodded slowly. Soon enough we all were out of the cafeteria walking to our own classes. I walked into the Latin class and sat in the back as always. 

The clock always seemed to be ticking slower than usual. I sat there taking notes and answering some questions as the class went on. It felt like ages before the bell dismissed us from the class. I walked to my next class which was math. 

Calculus, well, I enjoyed doing it sometimes. Sometimes it was fun to do when you understood it. I think it was the best thing in math class. Some people think I am weird because of it but it can be fun. really... 

The class ended soon enough and so did school. I took the bus back home and made myself ready for the volleyball training. I was waiting for Mark and Ryan to pull up. I was scrolling through my social media. 

Mom: 
So, next Friday, will I get dinner with my daughter's boyfriend and her?

Violet:
I will ask him, but probably yes