XII. Detention

"Wake up," My mom said and I groaned. I did not open my eyes. I just rolled over to lay on my back. "Come on, I am making some breakfast and coffee," she said and I opened my eyes at the word coffee. My mom laughed and shook her head. 

"You have school too, so get up," Mom said before she stood up from my bed and walked out of the room. I watched her walk out before stretching out my muscles. I smiled at the memories of yesterday. I had fun on my date with mark. 

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I did my skincare routine and brushed my teeth before I walked back to my room. I changed into black jeans along with a crop top sweater. I put on some mascara before walking down the stairs. 

"Good morning," I said as I walked into the kitchen. My mom looked at me before answering. "Good morning," She said as I grabbed a cup for coffee. I poured myself some coffee into the cup. I leaned against the counter. 

"How did you sleep?" My mom asked and I sipped on my coffee. "Good, what about you?" I answered back and she shrugged with a smile on her face. "So, how was the date?" She asked and I chuckled at her before shrugging. 

"Good," I said and she nodded while smiling. "What do you want for breakfast?" She asked and I looked at the fridge she has opened. "We can make some omelettes," I said and she nodded. We started making breakfast. 

"So where did you guys go?" My mom asked me. "Cinema and then Cafe," I said and she nodded. "The new one?" She asked and hummed as I nodded. "Was it good?" She asked. "Yes, the ice tea I got was so good! Besides Mark got us cheesecake too, and it was delicious," I said. 

"I should go there sometime," She said and I nodded. "We can go together," I said before taking a sip of my coffee. "We can go on Sunday since I am going away on Monday," she said and I nodded. "That would be nice," I said and she smiled. 

"Anyways, I was thinking about finding a job," I said and she looked at me. "A job?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes, to make some money, start working," I said and she nodded. "Alright, if you want to. Do you want me to help you write your CV?" She asked. 

"No, I think I will be fine," I said and she nodded again. "So, where do you want to work?" She asked and I shrugged. "I take anything I guess," I said and she hummed softly. "I know you will get the job," My mom said and I smiled. 

We ate breakfast while talking about where I could send my CV to. When we were done, she drove me to school. We said our goodbyes and I walked into the school. I saw Mark and Ryan in the hallways and walked over to them. 

"Hi!" I said as I walked to them. "Hello, how are you today?" Ryan asked with a smile on his face. He was teasing me, of course, he was. "Good, thank you," I said. Ryan raised his eyebrow waiting for me to ask him back but I just shrugged. 

"So how was the date, Green?" Ryan asked and I looked at Mark. "Can I make him steril?" I asked and Mark shook his head to no. I turned to Ryan before answering. "It was good, how was sitting home alone?" I asked and Mark chuckled behind me. 

"I-I was NOT alone!" Ryan said before crossing his arms. "Right, then who were you with?" I asked. "Yeah, who were you with?" Mark said and we both were looking at him. "Um, a girl," Ryan said, obviously lying. 

"Right, what is her name?" Mark asked and I snickered at Ryan. "It does not matter, we need to get to class now!" Ryan said as he started dragging Mark away from me. I laughed before heading to my class. 

Dumbass:
Get your man, he is bullying me!

The short version of Mark:
No

Dumbass: 
... I hate yall

The short version of Mark:
hate you too <3

Dumbass: 
Did you just send me a heart!? Ew

The short version of Mark:
No <3

Dumbass:
I am blocking you

The short version of Mark:
Okay <3

Dumbass:
...

I laughed before I put my phone away. We had a math class, which was not worse. I was pretty decent in math. I quickly learnt math which was easy for me. Since I could just see the method one time, and I would know it. 

I felt my phone buzz and looked at the teacher. The teacher was looking through some papers, so I took a chance and took my phone out. 

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
Do you need a drive to and from training?

Small person <3:
Maybe

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
I will pick you up :)

Small person <3:
Okay! <3

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
<3?

Small person <3:
<3

"Miss Green, using phones in class in not acceptable," I looked up at my teacher. My eyes widen and my smile fell. "You are a good student, but I need to give you detention after school today," She said and I groaned. 

"For now, I will take your phone. You will get it back at the end of the class," She said and reached her hand out. I placed my phone in her hand and she walked back up to her desk. First time I got detection in years. 

I signed and lied on my head on the desk. My mom will be mad about that. I started working on the equations as I hoped the class would end soon. It was only the first class today and I already got detention. 

"What is the face about?" Ryan asked and I walked out of my classroom. "I got detention for using my phone in the class," I said and leaned my head against a wall, my back facing the two laughing boys.