XXI. Ryan and Caleb

I was waiting outside of the school for Ryan. I told Mark to go home and that I will just be going with Ryan. Which he just nodded to, kissed my forehead before leaving. I was looking at the entrance when I finally spotted Ryan, along with Caleb. I guess he would be joining us too. 

"Where to?" Ryan said as he stood beside me. "I want some food so maybe a pizzeria?" I said and he nodded. "Sounds good," Caleb said and we both soon were inside Caleb's car. The car ride was silent. 

"How was your day?" Ryan said breaking the silence after we got out of the car. "Good, thank you! What about you?" I said and he nodded before answering. "Good," He said. We walked into the restaurant and found a seat. 

"So what is up with you guys?" I asked and they looked at me before looking at each other. "We are dating," Caleb finally said and Ryan nodded. "Okay, not a surprise that Ryan is gay," I said with a laugh and Ryan rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Well I am gay and Caleb is Pansexual," Ryan said and I nodded. "So how long has this been going on?" I asked. "Not long," Caleb said and Ryan nodded. "We wanted to keep it down a little longer but you got us," Ryan said as he stretched his neck. 

"Oh... sorry I guess?" I said with a cheap smile on my face. "No don't be, just do not tell anyone yet. We want to do it in our time," Caleb said and Ryan nodded. "No problem with that," I said and smiled at them. 

"But am I really so visibly gay?" Ryan asked making me and Caleb laugh. It was cute watching them, Caleb had his arms around Ryan as we joked. They looked like they belonged together. We ate as we made jokes and talked about the upcoming game. 

"Sorry that I am gonna be so blunt, but you are not straight," Caleb said and Ryan nodded. I laughed and shrugged. "Sweater weather," I said and Caleb snapped his fingers. "I knew it!" He said and Ryan hummed. 

"I mean look at her, cuffed pants, clear phone case and those boots," Caleb said and Ryan looked at my shoes and pants. "Points made," Ryan said and I signed. "Oh, to be a bisexual who does not do this," I said and we laughed. 

"Stasticly, it makes sense. That we have at least three queer people in our team," I said and Caleb nodded. "One out of five isn't it?" Ryan asked and I nodded. "One out of five," I said and Ryan looked at Caleb. 

"The odds of three queer kids sitting at the same table are small, but here we are," Ryan said and Caleb nodded. "Here we are," Caleb said and smiled at me. We ate our pizza along with our milkshakes. 

----------------------------------

I was laying on my couch waiting for Mark to come. I was watching some reality show that was playing on the tv. Which was rather boring. It was one of those "reality" shows that were clearly scripted, like America got talent. It was so scripted. 

The doorbell ring made me stand up and walk to the door. A smile on my face as I opened the door. Mark stood there with a bag in his hand and smiled at me. "I got some snacks," He said and I nodded before stepping aside to let him in. 

"What film are we watching?" He asked and I shrugged. "Barbie," I said jokingly and he looked at me. "I bet you," He said seriously before walking to the living room. I signed knowing that now I would need to watch barbie films. 

I sat beside Mark on the couch and leaned back as Mark got out the snacks. I took the controller and searched for barbie movies. "What barbie movie do you want to watch?" I asked and he looked at me. "Barbie of Swan Lake is obviously the best," He said and I raised my eyebrows. 

"You know too much about barbie for a seventeen-year-old," I said and laughed. "Shush," He said and leaned against the back of the sofa. Soon enough we were cuddling as the child movie was playing. His head on my stomach as I run my hands through his hair. 

"Cosy," I said and he hummed back. "Want some chocolate?" I said reaching for the chocolate packet. He nodded and I took two pieces, one for me and one for him. I ate mine before giving Mark his. He laid his back down as he chewed the piece. 

I soon fell asleep as barbie was singing some song and Mark was humming along like a child. My hand was still in his hair as I fell asleep but probably fell down on his face of the back of his head after a while. 

I woke up maybe an hour later because Mark was moving too much. I groaned and turned around so I was on my stomach as I did not feel the weight of Mark anymore. I heard a chuckle behind me and looked at Mark. 

"What?" I asked and he shook his head with a smile on his face. "You just look cute," He said and put his phone away. "Shut up," I said before laying my head back down on the pillow. "Want to cuddle another way?" he asked and I nodded before sitting up. 

I looked at him, he was at the other end of the couch, leaning down, halfways sitting and halfways laying down. He opened his arms and I was soon laying on his chest. He was warm which helped me fall asleep quickly. 

Mark rubbed my back as I fell asleep on him. He hummed a song but I do not know which one and I do not remember how it went. But it sounded really nice and I would want him to hum it more.