XIV. Texting

I let my body fall on the couch. The training was not hard but I was tried from before. I felt the seat beside my head go down. I looked up at Mark and signed. We drove Caleb and Ryan home before going to my house. 

"I am so tired," I said and he smiled at me. "Take a nap then," He said and I nodded. I sat up and looked at him. "I am going to buy dinner," I said before standing up. I took my phone with me and started calling the Thai restaurant. 

I got myself some fried rice with chicken and the same thing for Mark. I walked back to the living room, Mark was scrolling through social media on his phone. I sat beside him and pulled my knees into my chest. 

"The food is going to be here in thirty minutes," I said and he looked at me. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked and I looked at the tv. "Sure," I said and grabbed the Tv controller. We started looking for a film and settles for The Fault in our Stars.

The food came on time and I got it. I paid for the food and told the man to have a good night. I walked back to the living room and we started eating our food while watching the film. I was finished eating and leaned back on the sofa. 

My eyes started to get heavy and I yawned. I heard Mark chuckle and I looked over at him. He smiled at me and opened his arms. I sat between his legs with my face in his chest as he was leaned back on the sofa. 

"This is comfortable," I said and he hummed. "It is," He said and I looked up at him. He was already looking at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I fell asleep my head on his chest, his arms wrapped around me as the movie played in the background. 

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my bed and looked around. I saw a note on the nightstand. I smiled as I read the note. I don't remember going to my room so I assumed that he took me up while I was sleep. I signed and looked around my room. 

I had an hour till I needed to go out for the bus. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I took my time while I put on my clothes and ate breakfast. I made myself a sandwich and coffee. While I was eating, I texted Mark. 

Short person <3:
Thanks for bringing me to my room

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
Your back would hurt if I let you sleep on the couch

Short person <3:
How did the movie end?

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
.. I don't know 

Short Person <3:
... I guess we need to watch it again haha

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
I am free tonight ;)

Short person <3:
Are you flirting with me? :O

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
Yes, I am ;)

Short person <3:
Sorry, I have a boyfriend 

Tall Volleyball guy<3:
Really who? :O 

Short person <3:
Quakicty Xd 
jk, my boyfriend's name is Mark

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
Do you watch MCYT?

Short Person <3:
Yes, sir why?

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
Just wondering, who is your favourite?

Short person <3:
Um, probably Ranboob

Tall Volleyball guy <3:
Ranboo*

Short person <3:
Ranboob* :( 

I put my phone away and put my plate into the washing machine. I looked at the time and signed. I walked up to my room and grabbed my school bag. I walked downstairs again, after taking off the lights. 

-----------------------------------------

"Ey, Mark your girl!" Ryan screamed and pointed at me. I rolled my eyes with a smile and walked over to them. Mark wrapped his arm around my waist I stood beside him. "I was wondering when I can meet the girl you were hanging out with?" I asked Ryan and he huffed his cheek as Mark laughed. 

"Yeah, Ryan. When will we meet her?" Mark asked and Ryan flipped us off before starting to walk away. "Good morning," Mark said and I turned to him. "Good morning," I said with a smile. "How did you sleep?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"Good, but it was a boomer to wake up without you beside me," I said and he smiled while nodding his head. "I understand that, I would want to wake up next to me too," He said and I sighed playfully. 

"You know never mind that," I said and started walking away. "No~," Mark said extraditing the o as he pulled me back into his chest. I laughed as he did so. "I need to get to class," I said and turned around to face him. 

"So?" he said and I shook my head. "School is important," I said and he signed. "I know, I know," He said and I smiled at him. "Go to Ryan," I said and he nodded. "But you will hang out with us in recess right?" he asked and I nodded. 

"Alright, bye," He said. "Bye," I said and he started walking away to his class. I turned around and started walking the other way. Our classes were always on the other side of the school. I walked inside the classroom and sat in the back. 

The class started and I was doing some notes while thinking about completely different things. Our volleyball team had a match coming up and I knew that our coach would get extra training for us. 

We were playing against a well-known team, they were good, but I was sure that our team could make it. I smiled at the memory of Ryan telling me that Mark normally flirts with the other team to distract them. 

The class bell rang and I started gathering my stuff together. I put it all in my backpack before walking out of the classroom. I found Ryan, Caleb and mark talking together and walked over to them. 

"Hi guys," I said as I stood on the opposite side of Mark. "There's the shortie," Caleb said and I playfully glared at him.