Chapter 26

Siddharth was unable to move from his position even after the video ended.
He froze on his place.
He could not believe that he actually saw her today
After 5 years of longing to see her.. hear her voice finally she was in front of him.

He so wanted to go and crush her in his embrace but to his luck she was not there in person.

He thought that God had finally heard his prayers and have send her back so that he can make it up to her for all his sins which he made in the past.

His heart was doing bhangra after seeing her.
He found a new hope!

He did not realize when his lips curled into a smile.

But his 2 best friends did not fail to notice it

(Huh you do something embarrassing and your best friends fail to notice it.. haha sawal hi nahi)

They both deliberately made weird noises bringing Siddharth back from Shehnaazland.

Kushal: bhai itna kya muskura raha hai?

Siddharth: finally mili woh mujhe
(He said dreamily)

Asim: dusra bhi video hai.. dekhte hai pehle.

It was the video of press conference.

The entire media was covering it. Sana Kaur who was ruling the business world just on her name had finally revealed her real identity which was none other then Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill has made a comeback after 5 years.. who will not want to cover it.

Video:

The entire media was waiting for the arrival of the Queen
Faint murmurs were being heard

Suddenly the entire hall went silent and all the eyes snapped towards the entrance

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill had entered in all glory.

She was still wearing the saree which she wore while accepting the award

She asked her manager to start the conference.

Manager: guys ma'am will give answers to all your questions. But please one by one.
So let's begin.

Reporter 1:  aapne Sana Kaur yahi naam kyu chuna? Koi specific reason??

Shehnaaz thought for a second before answering.

Shehnaaz: meri dadi mujhe pyaar se Sana bulati thi.. aur Kaur toh hum punjabion ka guroor hai. So maine yeh naam lia nahi hai.. yeh mera naam pehle se tha abhi bas duniya ko pata chala

Reporter 2: aapke comeback ka reason?

Shehnaaz: aapko toh pata hi hai that mai jab yaha se gai tab maine sara kuch kho dia tha.
So jo khoya hai usse wapas pana bhi toh hai..

Reporter 3: don't get offended ma'am but abhi aapne bola that jab aap gai tab aapke pass kuch bhi nahi tha.. toh itni badi company kaise?

Shehnaaz: mere mom dad ki wajah se.

Reporter 3: ma'am how is it possible?

She showed them the 2 kangans which she was wearing.

I will tell you how

Flashback:

It was the day when Shehnaaz was packing her stuff because she has already sold the house and today she was going to clear all the debts on her Fathers company.
She was leaving today. Leaving everything behind.. leaving for a better future