Chapter 47

Today was the day when Kushal was supposed to meet Shehnaaz and the kids as the prospective groom for Shefali.

Kushal was nervous was an understatement.. he was so anxious on how will Shehnaaz react that he could not even have his breakfast properly when they are supposed to meet for dinner.

Since the moment Shefali told him that before she marries him.. Shehnaaz's approval is important he has been restless.

Siddharth was in fits seeing Kushal's condition
He could not believe that his baby and his munchkins can make a 6ft lawyer sweat

Siddharth: bhai tu kyu itna load lay raha hai I don't understand
Shehnaaz hi toh hai.. she knows how much you love Shefali.. woh kyu kuch negative bolegi

Kushal: Siddharth tu na bada over confident hai..
Kitne mahine ho gaye usse wapas aaye?
Fir bhi hai na woh tujhse door?
She allowed the kids to meet you uska matlab yeh nai hai that sab theek ho gaya hai..
Shehnaaz kuch nahi bhuli hai.. she doesn't want you in her life anymore
And since maine teri madat ki thi she will not treat me any better.
Because humne jo harkatein ki hai na.. woh maafi ke layak nahi hai.
And jabse you have met the kids tera guilt jaise khatam hi ho gaya hai..par mera nahi hua.. I am still sorry for what she had to go through because of us.. and mai aaj bhi nazrein mai mila paunga usse..
So please apni baatein apne aap pe use kar.

Saying he stormed out of the room leaving Siddharth in very deep thoughts.
He knew that Kushal was nervous that is why he said so much..
But yes everything what he said was correct
He had forgotten his promise which he made to himself to win her back
He was so sure that since she let the kids meet him she will also warm up to him
He had become so blind in the assumptions that he has not realized that she is still the cold Sana Kaur to him and lately he has not even tried to change that.

Siddharth: how can I not realize this.. damn.. bacho ko paane ki khushi mai itna kho gaya ke pata hi nai chala..
I have to do something...mai aise raasta nahi bhul sakta
Woh meri hai and mai usse apna bana kar rahunga.
This time I have my kids with me..

With the new thoughts he decided to frame a full proof plan..
She will have to come back to where she belongs and that is in his arms.

With this new found determination he left for work.
------------------------------------
Gill Mansion:

It was a weekend so Shehnaaz was home.. and for the 1st time she was unable to manage her kids.

Apparantly they came to know that Shefali is going to get married and they will have a mausa.. they have been over the top excited to meet him.
They have almost rugged up their entire wardrobe to find their best outfit.

She let them be and went to dress up herself
She decided to go with basics so she got dressed in this
With minimum makeup and she kept her hairs as it is.

She let them be and went to dress up herself She decided to go with basics so she got dressed in thisWith minimum makeup and she kept her hairs as it is