Chapter 65

Today was #KuShe's engagement...
The entire resort was in a hustel and bustle..
Shefali and Kushal were unaware of the venue look for their engagement or any ceremony
It was a gift from the Z Gill Events and Shukla Enterprises team..
All their ceremony looks were from them.
Shefali and Kushal gracefully obliged.
They were so happy with this effort from both the companies that they couldn't deny it.

Shefali and Kushal were shifted to a premium Villa in the farther most corner of the resort.
So that they cannot peep and get any glimpse of the decorations
Also the villa was big enough for an entire family to stay so they could get ready there itself.
All their grooming team was sent there.

Shehnaaz was on a roll since the morning..
From checking all the arrangements to dealing with Kushal's "iqlauti" Bua.
Oh that woman was after her.
She did not leave any chance to try and taunt her or embarrass her.
Till now Shehnaaz had given her back with grace.

Like today morning at the breakfast table

Flashback to the breakfast table:

The breakfast was supposed to be set up in the lawn area of the resort but Buaji created a fuss that it is very hot outside and she needs AC wherever the arrangements are made.
Embarrased by his sister's demands Kushal's dad requested Shehnaaz to re arrange the set up.
Therefore the entire set up was shifted to the restaurant of the resort.

Everything was properly done as decided and then Shehnaaz checked everything and left to her room to get fresh

When she came back she could her argument going on between her employee and Buaji.

As soon as Buaji saw her she started her rant.

Buaji: madam ab aa rahi hai aap? Owner ho na? Then take the responsibility of the negligence by your team

Shehnaaz ignored her and looked at her employee Sahil.

Shehnaaz: what is the matter Sahil?

Buaji got more irritated on her ignorance.. so she started yelling

Buaji: arey mai batati matter kya hai.. hum log traditional log hai.. vegetarian khate hai hum.. pura menu sirf ande aur chicken se bhara hua hai.. aate hi dikh gaya..
Hum nahi khaye kuch?
Mere sagge bhanje ki shaadi mai uski Bua bhukhi rahegi?

Shehnaaz mentally groaned on this over dramatic woman in front of her.
She looked at Sahil and he also shared the same look.

Shehnaaz: auntiji... aapne pura menu check kia?

Buaji: haan haan.. yaha samne hi toh hai sab..
(She said confidantly)

Shehnaaz: 1 baar piche ghumiye

Buaji: arey mai kyu ghumu kahi?

Shehnaaz: please auntyji 1 baar.

Buaji puffed and turned around and froze

There was a big board in the left corner with "VEGETARIAN"  written on it.
And there was a line of vegetarian breakfast
It had Idli Sambhar, Puri Bhaji, live counter for Dosa and Pancakes, mashed potatoes and a variety of fresh juices.