Chapter 70

After a tiring but fun day out the gang finally reached the resort.
It was close to 11 when they reached.
They had their dinner in a classic Maharashtrain Dhaba..
From tomorrow all the wedding festivities were gonna start.

Shehnaaz and Madhu were continuously in touch with the Z Gill Events team throughout the day
None of them wanted any mistake.. it was Shefali's wedding after all.

Shehnaaz and Siddharth both had seen Ria on call with someone many times throughout the day.
They were very sure that she had someone in her life.

When they reached the resort Zoro and Zara were already asleep
Everyone wanted to have a special performance for Kushal and Shefali on their sangeet.
So taking the advantage of sleeping Zoro and Zara Kushal and Shefali were sent to Siddharth and Shehnaaz's room with sleeping Zoro and Zara and from there they could go back to their own room and rest.

Shehnaaz made an excuse of checking the arrangements and Siddharth made a excuse of a call to avoid going with them to their room.

Even Tara had fallen asleep so Jay and Mahi also bid them goodbye and went to their room.

Everyone else including Ria and Kartik went to the pool for the discussion .

Shivaay: yaar dance merese nahi hoga.. yeh discussion se bhi darr lag raha hai.. waiter... beer leke aao yaar.. this is too much.

Arnav: mere liye bhi..

Siddharth: mere liye bhi.

Girls were holding their laughter.. all of them knew how bad dancers they were.
Jasmine was just enjoying their company.

Asim: guys itna kyu dar rahe ho yaar tumlog?
Easy sa karenge kuch.. it will not be difficult.
Kar loge tumlog

Siddharth: par dance bithayega kaun? Kisse ata hai yaha?

Madhu: arey Vishal hai na.. he is a professional dancer.. kar lega woh..

Vishal: haan haan of course.. aap log tension mat lo..

Shehnaaz: sahi hai fir.. siyappa khatam.

Khushi: kaha khatam? Dance karna konsa hai?
Humare pass 2 hi din hai practice karne..
2 din mai toh sangeet hai.

Vishal: proper Bollywood karte hai..

All girls: haaan haan..

Boys: no way !

They said together

Shehnaaz: kyu?

Siddharth: Shehnaaz baby.. tujhe yaad na ho toh yaad karau? Hum 3 kitne ache dancers hai.. kaise karenge hum?

Shehnaaz: Bollywood sabse easy hota hai karne..

She said in a duh tone

Vishal: exactly!

Siddharth: fine

Vishal: so partners to sare fix hai.. Ria and Kartik tum dono partner karna.. theek hai..toh mai..

He was interrupted with a voice.

Sonia: kya fix hai? Siddy mere sath dance karega? Hai na baby?

Everyone rolled their eyes.. Shehnaaz was fuming.. she just wanted to break her botox nose.

Sonia ignored all their reaction and went and stood by Siddharth.
She held his arm in her hands.
Shehnaaz fisted her palms seeing that.

This time she had not come alone.. Maya and Buaji had accompanied her too.