Chapter 67

Today was an off day... from tomorrow all the wedding functions were starting..
1st haldi then mehendi then sangeet and then the wedding..

All the coming days were gonna be very hectic.
So Shehnaaz thought to spend the entire day with the kids.
But everyone had a different plan.
They wanted to go out and have fun.

The 1st ones to agree to this plan were Zoro and Zara..
Obviously this would be their 1st outing.
So reluctantly Shehnaaz also agreed.

The entire gang was going..

SidNaaz.. Zoro.. Zara.. ShivIka.. ArShi.. KhuShe.. Jay.. Mahi.. Tara.. Ria.. Asim and Jasmine.

Asim wanted to introduce Jasmine to Shehnaaz.. they were very good friends before the issues happened in between them.
He wanted that friend back.. atleast.
He was very serious about Jasmine.. and he wanted Shehnaaz to know about it.
He decided to talk to Shehnaaz today.
He wanted to have a direct relation with the kids.. and that could happen only if Shehnaaz forgives him.
He spoke to Jasmine regarding this and she was more than happy with this decision.
Asim had told her everything what had happened and she had instantly asked him to ask for forgiveness.
Asim was definitely gonna do that today.

Shehnaaz decided to stay casual today..
She got ready in a denim jumpsuit

She tied her hair in a half up bun and put on some basic make up

She completed her look by wearing white sneakers.
She took her white sling bag and put in her wallet and other necessities.
She took her black shades and kept it in the bag and came out of the room.

Till then Siddharth had showered both the kids and he himself had gone for taking a shower.

Shehnaaz dressed Zara in a similar jumpsuit like her and selected black shorts and blue denim shirt for Zoro.
She made both of them wear white sneakers as well.
Siddharth wanted to twin with them.. so he also secretly took his denim shirt and black shorts and moved towards the bathroom.
Jaise Shehnaaz ko lage "oh what a co incidence!"

He came out of the bathroom being nonchalant and started brushing his wet hair

Zara noticed him and shouted