Boba 🧋

I was on the couch playing on my PlayStation "y/n what are you doing" i didn't take my eyes off the screen "gaming" izuku jumped on the couch "ima add you in the gc we have" I paused my game and looked up at izuku "what gc?" He showed me his phone "the class gc we are all in it" i unpaused my game "oh okay sure" he went back to his room,,after a few minutes I heard notifications coming from my phone "huh?" I looked at my phone and there was notifications coming from the 1-a gc

Class 1-A🧚‍♀️✨
pinky🎀:
OKAY WHO WANTS TO GO FOR BOBA??

Manly man🏋🏽:
Im up for it!

Boom boom boy💥:
I guess I'll go

Pikachu⚡️:
UM YES but I ain't paying I'm broke asf 👩🏽‍🦯

Pink cheeks🧸:
I would love to(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Broccoli boi🥦:
I'd like to go to
( ◠‿◠ )

Half n half🔥🧊:
Why not

Momo🛍🛍:
I'd be delighted to have boba with you guys (๑>◡<๑)

Y/n:
I can't I'm trying to kill a bitch 🧍🏽‍♀️

Sonic🦔:
Y/n are you serious? That is a crime

Y/n:
No you idiot I'm playing gta5

Sonic🦔:
Oh and what is this gta5?

Pikachu⚡️:
I-😀

Scotch tape👹:
🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️

Y/n:
Um this man ain't serious right🕳👩🏽‍🦯

Pinky🎀:
I-🧍🏽‍♀️um moving on so y/n you coming or not?

Y/n:
Sure✨🧚‍♀️

Pinky🎀:
OMG OKAY WE WILL MEET AT 5:00 IS THAT A GOOD TIME FOR YOU GUYS?

Everyone:
Yea

I turned my phone off got up and walked to my room hmm what should I wear I looked through my closet and decided on my black hoodie and sweats,,I changed and then put on my air forces I'm not really in the mood to do my hair I grabbed a scrunchy and tied my hair into a low ponytail okay now where's my wallet I tried looking for my wallet but couldn't find it the fuck didn't I leave my wallet on top of my desk where the hell did it go I walked out my room and knocked on izukus room "ayo do you know where my wallet is?" I didn't get a answer so I opened the door "hey do you kno" I was cut off guard by what izuku was wearing "your not gonna wear that to go to a boba shop are you?" Izuku got nervous and looked at himself in the Mirror "huh whats wrong with what I'm wearing" I sighed and opened his closet "you can't wear a suit to a boba shop" he looked at me going through his closet "here wear this" I threw him black sweats and a White t-shirt "uhh okay" I looked away while he changed "okay I'm good" I turned around and looked at izuku up and down "okay much better now wear these" I threw him a pair of air Jordans xi "okay like I was saying do you know where my wallet is?" Izuku put the Jordans on and pointed at the top of his desk "I saw it on the floor so I just put it on my desk" I grabbed my wallet "okay thx I'll wait for you outside".

I waited for izuku to be finished with whatever he was doing I waited a couple minutes he didn't come out yet so I went on my phone and played candy crush "SORRY Y/N I WAS LOOKING FOR MY WALLET" I looked back and turned my phone off "it's okay let's get going "okay!" We started walking to the boba shop Mina said to go to.

AT THE BOBA SHOP

I walked in with izuku "Y/N! DEKU!" We both turned to see most of the class sitting on two tables and Mina calling us "OVER HERE!!" We walked over "oh hey Mina" Mina grabbed my hands "SIT WITH ME" I chuckled "sure" I sat down in the only seat that was available I grabbed dekus arm and whispered "go sit next to ochaco the seat next to her is open" he looked at me flustered I mouthed the word go and pointed to ochacos direction he walked off to sit next to ochaco ugh I swear how will he ever confess his feelings if he's like this,, i kept playing candy crush until Mina asked me what type of boba I wanted "y/n what flavor boba do you want?" I looked up and thought for a sec "any is fine with me" she smiled "OKAY!" I watched her walk off to go order the bobas "THIS GAME IS FUCKIN RIGGED!" I heard someone yell god dayum I guess someone didn't get their pumpkin spice latte "bakugou calm down we are in a shop" the spiky blonde haired guy quieted down I looked at the guy for a few seconds until he noticed "what are you lookin at extra?!" I sighed "which game are you playing?" He looked at me confused "(insert whatever game)" I grabbed his phone "that's so easy just look I'll pass it for you" he looked at me with a 'wtf' look,,after some time I gave him back his phone and he was surprised "you fucking cheated" I sighed and looked back at my phone "sure" mina came back with our bobas "here we are" she passed out the bobas and sat down "okay now that we all here let's talk about crushes" I wasn't interested in this convo because I didn't have a crush "okay I'll go first" Mina put her hand on her face and blushed "my crush is sero" She buried her face in her hoodie,,i then had an idea "I bet you guys 20$ that I can get Mina and sero together" kirishima laughed "bettt" bakugou looked at me "how the fuck are you supposed to do that" I looked at him and smirked "I'm a very persuasive person" I stood up and walked to the table next to us which was where sero was sitting at "hey sero can I talk to you" he gave me a confused look "sure".

We walked outside the boba shop "so what do you wanna talk about?" I took my phone out and hit the recording button and put it in my pocket "so I was wondering if you liked someone" he blushed and looked away "um y-yea" I chuckled "who is it" he looked at me "you better not tell anyone" I smiled "I won't" he sighed "I like Mina" it wasn't much of a surprise I saw how he looks at her "oh and do you by any chance wanna go out with her" he looked at me "ofc but I don't think she like me back" I patted his shoulder "I assure you buddy I'll make it happen" he stared at me for a second "make what happen?" I sighed "you and Mina ofc" he blushed and turned around "um okay" we both walked back in the shop I sat back down at my seat and clicked the stop button on the video "what happen" I smiled and gave Mina the recording to listen to after she listened to it she was bright red and giggling like crazy "see im magical" bakugou had no words and kirishima was dying of laughter "I'll set you guys up on a date next tomorrow" Mina gave me a hug "thanks y/n" I hugged back "your very welcome" we let go and then started having a conversation and ofc bakugou started arguing.

I was on my phone because everyone else was having their own conversations I want to order that onesie I saw online but I also want that star projector "y/n" hmm but what if I buy both of them "y/n" I mean I do have enough money on my card to buy both so- "y/n!" I looked up to see shoto calling me "huh? Oh shoto what's up?" He looked at me for a second "do you want me to walk you home?" Huh what does he mean it's still day- HUH?! when did it become night time?! "Uh sure but where did everyone else go?" He stood up and left money in the check "everyone left oh and mydoriya told me to tell you that he was able to ask out uraraka" i smiled "well then lets be on our way" we both walked out the shop "so why did you wait for me" he was looking straight ahead while walking " I lost track of time like you" I skipped to where he was "I have a question for you" he stopped to put on his hoodie "go ahead" I waited for me to able to see his face "okay so" ugh Ima regret this is if the atmosphere gets awkward "so that red mark on your face is that a birth mark?" He stayed silent for awhile ugh I knew it I shouldn't have asked "no it's a burn mark" I was surprised that he answered me but more surprised to know it was a burn mark "um can I ask how you got burned?" He put his hand into his hoodie and kept walking "I'll tell you once we get closer" huh- WAIT- HE WANTS TO GET CLOSER TO ME?! I blushed and covered my face with my hoodie "um you want to get closer with me?" He kept walking "yea your a pretty fun person I like being around you" DOES HE KNOW WHAT HES SAYING AAAAAAA I looked away so he didn't see me blushing "yea I want to get closer to".

WORD COUNT:1614