Happy ending😭😭‼️✨

7 years later

Y/n's POV
it has been a crazy 7 years now, shinso and Denki have been dating for 4 years now, Mina and sero are married and have kids MHM IM AN AUNTY okay anyways, Kirishima and Bakugou are now the 2nd and 4th ranked hero's yes their still dating obvi!

Izuku finally manned up and proposed to uraraka SHE SAID YES! the wedding it's supposedly in august.

YEP! The Baku squad is still going strong, we hang out whenever all of us are free and it's still the same old Baku squad since when we were teens, Bakugou is still a angry Pomeranian with anger issues but thank god we have Kirishima to calm him down, Kirishima is still the mom of the group he makes sure we don't all get arrested, sero and Mina are still the same crackheads but they NEED to get a room like I get it y'all married, and Denki well you already know he's still the same dumbo BUT SINCE BACK WHEN WE WERE TEENS HES LEARNED TO CONTROL HIS QUIRK AND HES NOW IN THE TOP TEN HERO CHART ALONG WITH HIS BOYFRIEND SHINSO!

everyone in class 1-A accomplished their dreams of becoming hero's and it's amazing to see that the people you trained with are now pro hero's!

What about me and shoto you ask? well we aren't dating anymore haha.

IM JUST PLAYING WITH YOU! BHAHAHA okay okay sorry shoto and I are happily married with a family of 4 YEP we had two kids through the 7 years we were together.

hijiri is our 4 year old girl, she looks just like shoto with his same personality, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT HER FIRST WORDS WERE "papa" I LOVE HER WITH MY SOUL BUT CMONNN

And then we got kōri he's our 3 year old boy, he looks like me yep BUT WITH HIS DADS PERSONALITY.

Omg do shoto found his long lost sibling well his "dead" sibling touya he used to go by dabi but now he's back to touya, their really close now especially when I hear them talking crap about their dad endeavor it's so funny because that's how they bond.

Don't worry all our teachers from UA are still alive and healthy but they all in their late 30s, mid 40s and late 50s.

You won't believe it because shoto is now 6'2 and I'm here with my ( your height IF YOURE TALL JUST MAKE YOURSELF SHORT KFBSKDH) ass its so not fair everyone had huge growth spurt except for me.

if you're wondering if I ever got unexpelled from UA, ya I did and takahashi got her ass kicked out of UA and best part was her father lost all his money do to his company dropping on stocks, i mean the bish deserved it now she can't be like "Do YoU kNoW wHo my DaDdY iS?!".

I couldn't become a hero because I had to take care of hijiri and kōri IM NOT COMPLAINING BECAUSE I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH THEM

Hold on hold on don't think just because I didn't become a hero I don't have a job because I'm actually a top model now, yes ya bitch got her glow up.

Well that's all for this one.

- y/n

i put down my pen and stretched my arms out

"MOMMY" I looked back to see hijiri and kōri running towards me

"HIJIRIII KŌRIII HOW ARE MY BABYS DOING?!!" I put my arms out and hugged both my kids

"Dad lost kōri for a good 3 hours and then found him at a park flipping off other kids"

"As you should kōri"

"mommy some girl was talking to dad"

"Oh is that so and what we're they talking about"

"Something about a phone number"

"Mhmm"

I heard the door open to see shoto walk in

"Talking to girls I see"

"I- she was asking for my brothers p-"

"BAHAHAH YOU DONT NEED TO EXPLAIN I already know dummy"

"Then why- how-"

"Women's intuition and because I know you wouldn't cheat"

"sometimes you can be scary"

"As I should be" i looked at my kids and then at shoto

"we're actually a family now- it's crazy bc it feels like just yesterday we were teenagers"

"Time flys by"

"It really does doesn't...but I'm glad because now I have you three I couldn't ask for more"

"Me neither"

"I love you you guys"

"WE LOVE TO MOMMY!"

I found my happiness.

I'm literally dying I can't with the sappy ending 🤠🤚🏼 ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS FANFIC IM PLANNINH ON MAKING A SHINKAMI FANFIC BC THATS MY FAVORITE SHIP BUT IDK YET 🦧 THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU😍‼️‼️

-teru