Bts-Yoongi smut

Just a little story for the new year short and straight to the point

"Yoongi stop this isn't right what if Jungkook finds out?" "If he does it will be too late anyway." "What are you talking about." He puts you on your knees and stares deep into your eyes. "You're already mine baby jungkook couldn't have you if he tried." "What-" He puts his dick into your mouth. "You're so easy to deal with when you can't speak Princess. "Now give your King what he deserves and you just might get what you want".You do your thing and he pulls out before he gets close."Get on the bed and wait for me" You climb on the bed and wait For Yoongi to come back.
5 minutes later
You hear Yoongi come up the stairs.
"Princess we are going to try something different." "What's that King?" "Drop that babe I want you to put this blindfold on me and get on top got it?" "Yeah...I think so." "Good." You put the blindfold on him and align him inside of you. "Fuckk mommy just like that." "Wait what did you just call me?" " Mommy, why did you stop?" *Well I guess I'm in charge...well might as well take advantage of this* You smirk and start going back to riding him. "You like how mommy rides her sweet baby boy don't you?" "Yes, Mommy please go faster." "Okay, baby let's see how fast mommy can go." You smirk as you go faster not fast enough to make him cum right now but fast enough for him to get really close. Your curly hair bounces up and down as you give your baby boy the best of his queen. "Mommy I'm so close" " When mommy gets hers you get yours after okay?" "But we never do it like that you finish me off." "Well, your not in charge now are you baby boy?" Silence. "I asked you a question so answer." "No mommy you are in charge." "Good boy." You get off of him and guide his head in between your legs making him eat you out. "Hmmm just like that Yoongi make mommy release on the pretty mouth and that tongue you talk about do much, what is it tongue technology? Well let me see what that's about." He starts thrusting his tongue in and out of you making you moan his name and have a wonderful orgasm."Now your turn lay down and let mommy take care of you" "Okay mommy". You start off slow making him moan then you work your way up to going faster and faster. Putting him in the back of your throat until he cums deep inside of your mouth leaving you and him satisfied for the night."How was that Babygirl?" "Very fun when can we do it again?" "Whenever you want to baby." "Round two in the shower?" He walks away towards the bathroom. "Yoongi?" "Well what are you waiting for let's go" You run and jump into his arms, you had a fun night and everything was great. Jungkook was waiting for you the whole night and you never showed. "Damn I could've had it all my gang would have been so powerful oh well on to the next." Yoongi saved your life but you never knew. You would have been a pawn for this man and nothing else but a toy. Jungkook is a playboy who tricks women to believe he's innocent, he gets successful and sleeps with them then he brings them into his life as a gang leader where they can't escape. He chose you but you weren't there so off to Rośe he went..........

The End

Happy 2021 I hope you guys took last year as a life lesson and make this year the best year ever for yourself you're beautiful no matter what shape, color, texture of hair, flaws, body imperfections, tattoos, piercings, whatever new year new beginnings be you love you guys byeeeeeee. I will try to post more but I'm lazy and I have school but at least a chapter a month.