Jinyoung-Envy

This is Part 4

"Y/n come her for a minute". "Yes Jinyoung?""Red or green flowers?" "For who?" "Red or green?" "Red I guess?" "Here take these." "Are these mine". "I gave them to you so yeah"."Butthole anyway what are you doing with the green ones?" "Roses are poisonous right?""I guess so why?" "YUGYEOM COME HERE".
2 hours later in the basement
"Alright we all know Y/n saw Jackson and his aura to insure this doesn't happen again be HIGHLY aware of her and other she can not find out." "What about the flower Jb the green ones Jinyoung got?" "I don't know Yugyeom didn't you have them?" "Oh yeah right well see I didn't really keep them." "What did you do to them." "Follow me please."
They all walk upstairs
"What-Yugyeom why are the spread out all romantically?" "Well Mark I told you I didn't have them Jinyoung told me to spread them in his room for Y/n you know envy green green
flowers." "I am surrounded by idiots.""Jb let's just have this convo back in the basement Jnyoung stall Y/n when she gets home?" "Got it Mark." "Aye guys she is home now". "Alright Bam let's go hurry up before she see us." "Hey guys I'm home....where are they I brought food." "Jae I got snacks for I movie night..Hello." "hmm strange well I might as well put this in the fridge until they come out." Power shuts off
"If this is a ghost I'm leaving". "I wouldn't call myself I ghost there Y/n." "Jinyoung." "Yes my darling". "Um okay can you turn the lights on please?" "Your wish is my command." "Thank you know what are you doing?" "Follow me my sweet." "Okay." "Look." "Jinyoung did you do this all for me." "Yes". "Aw thank you Jin really appreciate it". You hug him "Welcome but the main event hasn't started yet." He shuts and locks the door. "Strip for me." "Um Jin..." "Do you want to bathe in your clothes?" "No but can I go in the bathroom." "Sure just let me know when you are ready." "Okay thanks."Hmm". 10 minutes later "You can come in now." "Okay." "This water feels nice." "Right here let me give you a massage." "Thank you Jinyoung but I was thinking of something different." "Like?" You straddle him. "Something like this". "Ah I think I like your idea better". "Good".
20 minutes pass
"Let's go to the bedroom." "K"
4 hours later
"JINYOUNG Y/N WHEEE ARE YOU" "Maybe they are in here" "Aww they are sleeping cant wait til she gets some of the infamous double B though but Gn get plenty of rest Y/n because I dont take many breaks hahah." "Now off to find some food".
This is the end of Jinyoung and Y/n. Whoever is next will be out tomorrow I hope the people in Texas find the warmth they need and everywhere else love you guys😘