Break Up Got7 Mark

It was 12 am and Mark was still not home. The worst part was it was your anniversary. So cried yourself to sleep that night. When you woke up the next day Mark was still not home,so you went to the bathroom to take a shower and got dressed. You went downstairs to find Mark passed out on the couch. You ignored him and made breakfast.

Mark's POV

I woke up to smell Y/n cooking breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and backhugged her. "Hi Babe what are you making?" "Pancakes and bacon with hashbrowns." Y/n said sternly. "What's up with you Y/n?"Y/n Put the food on Mark's plate and grabbed her keys,wallet and phone. "I am going to work and won't be back till later". Then she left. "Whatever" I said. I took a shower and played on my phone when I got a text from someone.

Momo

Hi Mark I had fun last night.
I hope your wife doesn't find out.
:)
Mark
She won't trust me. Give me 2 more days and she will be out of our way :)

Your POV
I was at work when I heard my name being called. "Y/n!" Baekhyun called. Baekhyun was my ex,but we are are best friends now. The reason we broke up is because of Momo,she always hated me so she never wanted to see me happy. So she tricked Baekhyun into thinging I was cheating on him. "Oh hey Baekhyun how was Hawaii I missed you a lot!" "It was awesome I missed you too but anyway how was your anniversary?" You said nothing. " Y/n are you okay?" "No Baekhyun he never showed up". "Oh um how about we go to the park so you can tell me more and I tell you About Hawaii!" "Okay I would like that". So you went to the park and told Baekhyun everything about the night of your anniversary. He told you about his adventure in Hawaii. Your shift was over so said bye to everyone and went home. When you got home you went straight upstairs to confront Mark. When you opened the door you now knew why he was not at home yesterday. "Hello Momo" "Y/n" Mark was frozen like a deer in headlights. It was silent until a loud bang was heard. "Y/n Noooo,call 911!" Momo dialed as fast as she could. "911 please come to xxxx Seoul,South Korea someone has been shot". Momo walked over to you and hugged you "I am so sorry for all the things I have done to you."She pauses. " I am a horrible sister". Momo cried. Mark opened the door for the paramedics. "She's in here". They met you at the hospital. "Mark Tuan" "Yes is she okay?" "Y/n is perfectly fine surprisingly and the baby is okay too". "Baby?" " Yes Y/n is eight months pregnant". "Wow I guess I really am never there can we see her?" "Yes this way" "Y/n Me and Momo came to see if you were okay." "Why I don't want you here I want Baekhyun." " Okay I will call him".
Momo came closer to you an got on her knees. " I am so sorry for everything I will stay far away from you and Mark and the baby" " No Momo you can have Mark and I want you in my life". "Why Y/n?" "I love you Momo no matter what we are sisters" " I love you too". Baekhyun enters your hospital room."Y/n are you okay have you ate,are you in pai- well of course you are do you need anything?!" "Baekhyun calm down I am fine and just so you know the baby is okay too". " Great". " Y/n I think it's best if we get a divorce" Mark said sadly. "We should but on one condition"
"You name the baby and come and see her". "Of course I will but who will take care of you while me and Momo are gone?"
"I will Y/n I love you so much will you marry me ?" Baekhyun asked. "But we ar- YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!!!" "So that is solved when is she released doctor?" "Tomorrow at nine am, oh and your going into labor" "What-AHHHHHHH GET ME A DOCTOR AND GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!!"

A few hours later
You had a beautiful baby girl and her name was Park Miracle.

7 Years Later

You were on the couch with your baby and Baekhyun. "Eomma Appa where do baby's come from?" "Umm why do you want to know that?" Baekhyun asked Miracle. "I don't know but all my friends do" You spit out your water "Why do they know this!?" You asked. " Their family or their friends". " So where do they come from?" "Well when A mom and dad love each other very much"...

You, Baekhyun and Park Miracle lived Happily and she loved Mark just as much as Baekhyun. So you and Momo and Mark have sorted everything out and keep in touch you got to name their baby and go to their wedding.

The End
F

urther explanation...
You and Momo are sisters
Momo has always been jealous of you and wanted to always be the better sister
Mark was cheating on you with her
Baekhyun is your ex and...now your husband/father of your children
You got pregnant with his baby the day you told him about Mark not being home.
I would edit it but I like to see my growth in writing but it will get better