Namjoon-Bar Fun

Credit to my friends for helping me with this one😌
In true fashion it wouldn't be me if I did have a smut upon my return. So here we go.

Namjoon Smut

It was about time you and the boys went out. After being stuck in the house, traveling, the guys going on a hiatus, working solo, as well as getting brand deals you decided to head out for a night on the town. You were getting dressed putting your hair into a curly bun. Putting on your finest attire and making your makeup look phenomenal, you spray your favorite perfume and jewelry then head downstairs. Where Namjoon was sitting on the arm of the couch looking at his phone. He looks up at you briefly before looking back at his phone then quickly at you again. "Damn you look fine as fuck baby," he gives his infamous devious smile. "Why thank you, baby," you walk up to him inhaling his cologne, and kiss his head. "You look amazing y/n," the rest of the boys say in awe. "Thank you fellas now let's go have some fun!" You cheer and run straight into the blacked-out Cadillac and get in the middle seat. Namjoon sits on the front with Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi in the back, and V and Jimin are on each side of you. "Yo hyungs where am I supposed to sit?" "Here Jk take my seat I'll sit on V's lap," " Are you sure y/n?" Asking more to Namjoon than you, Namjoon nods and Jk switches seats with you. "Thank you," "Anytime for a friend," you say happily. This new bar opened up in Seoul and that's where you were headed. It was the biggest bar ever, with strippers in one section, a restaurant in another, dance floors, VIP rooms both reserved and for a lucky night with one of the dancers. Although the boys weren't much of the clubbers they went because of you. You had seen the most beautiful drink on TikTok and really wanted to try it. The Bar was said to have the best drinks in Seoul and even had challenges. If you won you got a lifetime subscription of free drinks. Of course, you just had to try it. You all pulled up into the bar's parking lot and headed in. Getting ready to take your ID out Namjoon stops you. "Bangtan," he says calmly. "Right this way sir," the bouncer opens the door and lets you all in. "Thank you " you all say politely. You look around and instantly spot the bar. "Okay everyone stay togethe-," Namjoon attempts to say but you all were going in different directions. "Or not," he rolls his eyes and heads to the bar with you. Jimin V and Kookie all went to the female stripper area. "You three looking for something...Delicious?" They all nod their heads yes. "Well, today is your lucky day." They all follow her into the private rooms.  Yoongi went to go see his girlfriend while Jin and J-hope were on the dance floor. "They are truly something," Namjoon shakes his head. "Here baby I ordered a drink for you," "Aw thank you love." He drinks all of it in one go and looks at you. *she's so beautiful* he thinks. "Well Well, what a beautiful lady we have here," the waiter says while cleaning off a glass. "Why thank you, sir," "Why of course," he winks causing Namjoon to tense up. He quickly orders another drink and downs it. "Yeah a beautiful girlfriend I have, "Namjoon says to the waiter. "Oh, that's all you? Congrats anything I can get you Miss?" "Yes, can I try the largest drink challenge?" "Why of course what flavor" "' Sunflower Sunrise' mixed with 'Jaws' please," "Yes ma'am" "You have 30 minutes to finish this starting now". You instantly start drinking it and take quick breaths. "Baby slow down you just got it," you simply wave him off and continue to drink it.

10 minutes later
The buzz is starting to hit you

20 minutes later
You are getting tipsy about 3 fourths are now gone

30 minutes
"I FiNiShEd!" "You finished and won the challenge, you now win a lifetime full of free drinks," he hands you a pass and you drunkenly take it and put it around their neck. "CoMe tO tHe DaNce FlOor BabY," you move him to the dance floor and start dancing on him...then fall on the floor. "Baby let's go," "NOOOOO I WANNA DANCE WITH THE WAITER," "BANGTAN LETS GO NOW", They all rush to the van. You all get I'm and Jin drops you two off at your house. Then Namjoon says goodbyes and leads you into the house. "Nice house JoOnie," you collapse on the couch. Joon locks the door and then helps you get undressed and into the shower. "You LoOk MaD," he just ignores you and gets you dressed and in bed. He walks into the closet and grabs some shorts and lays in bed. "Baby cuDdLe plEase," "Baby please go to sleep,"  you lay down and he eventually falls asleep.  You decided to mess with him. You slide your hand over his boxers. He moves slightly and remains asleep. You slowly take out his dick and place it into your mouth. You start to suck him off a little faster and he starts to stir in his sleep. You keep going until you feel a hand push your head down further. "If you wanted some you could've just asked", "Fuck baby just like that fill your mouth with my dick". After a few minutes, he lifts you up and places you on your back. "Now let's see what my mouth can do hm?". "Yes, Daddy." He kisses you and then slowly travels down to your wet pussy. "Now how about I take a drink and get drunk off the taste of you?" You don't say anything earning a slap on your, ass. "Answer me Princess," "Please taste me Joon", he smirks then pushes your panties to the side and starts to devour you. "Hmm," he hums in delight if your taste.  You pull at his hair causing him to go faster and puts a finger inside of you. " You like that babygirl?" He says adding two more fingers inside of you. "Yes, Joon Oh my God," "Teasing you is boring I want to feel you now." He slowly enters you filling you up entering you entirely. "Fuck, you feel amazing." "Please go faster Joon," you say holding onto his arms securely. "Sure thing baby," he starts drilling into you sending you off into space. Your legs start shaking and you can't focus. "Joonnnnnnn please don't stop," "Don't plan on it." He keeps going until he feels his orgasm coming strongly. "Where do you want it baby?" "Inside of me please," "You on birth control?" "Yes, fuck Namjoon please," you scream and scratch his back. "Shit... Shit... Shit baby I'm cumming," "Please Namjoon," "Relax," he pulls out of you and grabs a rag and cleans you up. He goes to run a hot shower for you both then returns to you. "Next time don't flirt with another man," "I won't" you giggle then hug him tightly. He kisses the top of your head and rests his chin on it. " I love you y/n," " I love you too Joonie". He picks you up and takes you into the shower. " Next time no Bar Fun for you," He chuckles then closes the door.

Hope you enjoyed loves🥰🥰