Lovely

Only to be failed again. Only to be hurt Again. Only to be lost and Forgotten about. Again.

My name is Y/n i am seventeen<She turned 18 before the sexual acts. I am a parting loving teenager. There is just one thing holding me back. Him.

I live alone. I have had 25 boyfriends. 5 divorces and been widowed 2 times.
You got to make money somehow right? Well anyway I love to have fun and I love everyone and I guess you can say everyone loves me too.  I hate this one girl who thinks she is all that. Cra
Don't ask me why her named her the start of crazy...actually she is. There is there is this one Cute guy I am in love with but guess what. She is dating him. I know this is so typical but me and her you used to be the best of friends. Now I just want to rip everything hair strand out her head until she is bald. Haha crazy but true anyway. This the day I finally got what I wanted. Not the making her bald part but hey I got something else more important.

I was sitting down like any other day of my life. When I heard a knock on my door. Guess Who. Oh sorry right the story sorry it is my life though😂. I got to open my door to find.......Woozi????? "Hey-" He threw me on the couch and started kissing me. Do these people ever locked their doors just saying I did.
"I love you not Cra She is so annoying". "But you are lovely". "Aww-" "shh let me do all the work".

Two hours later

"So how was it". "Amazing the best I ever had". "You give way better head and sex than Cra". I could have told you that".

Well that was great right but we got married have three kids like every other love story. I quit my job and became a doctor. Woozi is a idol. Our kids are doing just fine. Oh and Cra well I didn't get to do it but someone else did. Ripped every little every single strand out. But she is in jail for theft so oh well sucks for her. Have a nice day because I am.

Hope you guys are having a nice day.