Jin-Home Sweet Home

It's been two years since Jin has been home. You were missing him dearly.You figured you only had a few more days until his arrival back home. However, you were in for quite the surprise. Jin had a special surprise for you.

Phase One:Start with the boys
Jin was waiting at the airport to be picked up by the rest of Bangtan. He first sent Jhope off and wishes him the best of luck and to be careful."Always remember you are forever our hope."  "Always, Love you, brothers."Love you too, Fighting!" Bangtan gives their hugs and says their goodbyes. After Jhope leaves, they lead Jin into the van and take him back to the dorms. "Ready to see Y/n?"Namjoon says. "Why, of course, I  missed my beautiful girlfriend," Jin states happily. The rest of the ride is filled with Jin telling the boys how much he missed them and them singing(even Namjoon attempting to sing) back to the dorms. "Good to be back."We missed you here to cook our meals...Namjoon tried too, but it wasn't....edible," Jimin says, whispering the last part. "Jimin, you pabo let Jin rest," says(my baby daddy)Yoongi. "I HEARD THAT SHORTIE," Namjoon yells from the kitchen. Jin laughs them off and goes upstairs to his room. He gets a well-needed shower and gets dressed, and heads back downstairs to go eat. Smelling this delicious aroma, he is led to the kitchen where the Maknae line with Yoongi are cooking. He sat down at the table where the rest of the boys joined him. The room was filled with silence except for an occasional "mm" or "yum".

Phase 2:Tell the boys about the plan
Everyone was listening to the plan Jin had and decided to go along with it.
Jin heads into his car and drives to the nearest corner store he can find.

Meanwhile.....
"NAMJOON YOU BROKE IT!" "WELL, IT SLIPPED OUT OF MY HANDS!" "HYUNGS CALM DOWN WE CAN FIX IT!" "JUNGKOOK GO GET PAPER TOWELS TAE SPILLED THE PUNCH!" "WHAT?" "TAEHYUNG!" "I'M SORRY IT JUST FELL OFF THE COUNTER!" " BE CAREFUL THERE IS GLASS EVERYWHERE!" "IM SURROUNDED BY FUCKING IDIOTS!" "YOONGI LANGUAGE...WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" "Jin hyung they all did it," Jungkokk says putting his hands up and hiding behind Jin. Jin sighs and facepalms and sends each member to take on a role and clean up. Jin gets all the snacks ready and remakes the punch. You would be arriving shortly at the dorms because the boys said they wanted to hang out and plan for Jin coming home. You were about 20 minutes away and decided to bring some popcorn and drinks for the boys and a bottle of Sprite for you in honor of Jhope. Your phone rings and you look to see Jungkook calling. "Y/N are you almost here?" "Yes about 15 minutes away now." "Oh, okay-NAMJOON!! Um, gotta go y/n bye love you!" Jk quickly hangs up the phone. "Love you too...?" You shake your head and continue driving to the dorm.

Phase 3:Surprise Y/n
"OKAY places everyone." The door unlocks. Jimin pops out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" You hold your chest in shock. "JIMIN YOU IDIOT ITS NOT HER BIRTHDAY!" "Oops sorry Yoongi Hyung.." Yoongi hits him on the head. Jk facepalms and says"Just come out now please." Jin walks out holding your favorite flowers. "Hi baby I missed yo- YAH!" You jump on him kissing him all over his face. "JIN YOUR HOME YOUR HOME I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" "I missed you too Jagi," he hugs you sweetly. "Awww," all the boys say some even pretending to cry. "They grow up so fast waaaaa" "V stop you're embarrassing yourself" V gives a stare at Yoongi but stops being dramatic. After everyone calms down you all decide to watch a movie and eventually all the boys fall asleep. You and Jin were the only ones left, he kisses you sweetly. He gets up to clean up the mess you guys made and grabs the keys to the car."Wake up sweetheart let's go home." You get up and head into the car. You both drive back home, returning to get the car later in the morning.  You rush upstairs into your bedroom. Jin sets down his keys and takes off his jacket and shoes. "Home Sweet Home." He smiles then heads upstairs to meet you in the bed where he falls asleep next to you.