Jaebum-Greed

This was after Mark and before Jackson

"Too late" " Shit Jaebum we...I-Im sorry". "Mark you know better". "I know" Mark says with his head down.
"Wait it was my fault don't be mad at him". YoungJae ran out the room. You ran after him when you put your dress and underwear back on. "Youngjae wait I'm sorry I was tipsy". "Y/n I love you how could you". "I love you too see I'll prove it"You kissed him passionately and he kissed back which led to a night of passion and sweet love making.When you woke up your looked over to YoungJae and kissed his face gently. You looked around and saw you were in an unusual place you had never seen before."Where the hell am I"? "Jae wake up". He lightly moves but still is asleep."Damn well guess I'm on my own". You get out of bed and fall on your face and make a big thud."Y/n are you okay*crunch*" "Jae are you eating"? "I'm sorry here I come". He puts the chip bag down for once.He gets up and picks you up then sets you on the bed."There you go now how did you fall"? "I don't know I just got up and fell". "Hahahaa". "What is so funny"? "See when you have sex with a decent over average sized male your legs will get sore and you can't walk or do most activities,and your throat will burn if you gave head for a long period of time,and since you never had over 5 inches I wouldn't expect you to know that hahaha". Youngjae burst into a fit of laughter."Fuck you Jae but can you help me get ready that shit hurt". "Yeah come on". "Wait in here I have to get more soap"."K". *this man has snacks in his bathroom wow this is crazy* "I'm back do you want cotton candy,lavender or orange"? "Ummm I want(your choice)". "Okay (your choice)it is then".
20 minutes later
I feel great with Jae's help of course couldn't do it without him now to get lunch since it is 2 in the afternoon.....don't judge me but this is when thing went wrong...keep reading babes my story just got a whole lot more interesting.
"DO YOU NOT HAVE HOME TRAINING,WHY DO ALL OF YOU INSIST ON HAVING SEX WITH THIS WOMAN"? "MARK AND YOUNGJAE MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS NOW"."Uh oh". Mark and Youngjae say in unison.
4 hours later of arguing and fight they all are ramen including you and went in their rooms
"Hey Mark I'm sorry if I got you in trouble". "It's fine I just need time okay". "Let me know if you need anything okay"? "Okay-well a kiss would be nice". "Um okay well sure". You gave him a soft kiss on his lips and he smiles. "Gn Mark". "Goodnight Y/n" You close his door and walk to Youngjae's. "Hey Jae-what are you doing"? "I'M DEPRESSED SO I'M EATING WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT"?"Nothing I guess but you are crying in your cheerios". "Added flavor". "Um okay Gn bestie". "Goodnight". You close his door and walk away slowly to Jb's. "Hey sir did you have to yell at them"? "I'm busy Y/n ". "Doing"? "Um well none of your business can you get out"."No". "Well I'm having sex with my ex right now so can you leave". "Oh shit my bad". You walk away,saying Goodnight to everyone else then go to sleep.
10:00
"What did you want yesterday Y/n"? "I wanted to know why you yelled at my friends". "Because they know better". "Do you". "What?."Do you know better than to have sex with me". "I guess I don't-" "See I know you have a crush on me so just bend me over the counter and fuck me simple". "Ummm okay". Jb wiped down the counter and gave you unbelievable head and fucked you amazingly. "Uh that felt awesome". "Yeah you can sleep in my room today the boys have training so don't let them see you for long periods of time. "Oh okay but why"? "They need to be focused and clearly we can't look at you and not think dirty mindedly". "Oh okay well thanks for breakfast do you mind if I use your bathroom"? "No go ahead just don't look in the bottom drawer in my room the second and first one you can put clothes or whatever in". "Cool but what about Jennie or whoever's stuff". "Oh she left for good finally"."Oh...um okay see you later". "You do know I'm carrying you right"? Well we are here". "Oh yeah I forgot um thank you". "No problem call me if you need anything". "Jb can I have your number for emergencies and stuff"? "Yeah when you earn it princess". He smirks and grabs your chin and looks at seductively,he walks away giving you a firm but gentle kiss. "Hm well if this house catches on fire let's see if he gives me the number haha". "Anyway off to the shower I go but first". She looks at the bottom drawer,the drawer looks at her,she looks at the drawer,and the drawer looks at herrrrr(we do not support R.k.but trapped in the was funny) anyway she moves to the bottom drawer and see ropes,handcuffs, gags and more."oh see he is freaky freaky". "Little did you know I have a alarm that goes off on my phone if the drawer was opened". "JB hey buddy see this was a accident I thought you meant the drawer on your side so I opened this one". "Oh really lay down on the bed and let's settle this my way". "Um". "Here since you like to talk to much". "Mgdnbunfairhjhhgethjbdythishnsoffheh" "Huh oh right can't hear you now since you like to be nosy you get a blindfold". "You like to touch other's stuff as well huh well handcuffs". "Now my princess the fun part". " he parts your legs open licking you gently. "So pretty from down her baby". "Let's see how long until you beg me to stop making you cum huh".
20 minutes later
"Jb please I can't take anymore".
"Yes you can baby you had enough energy to go snooping around you have enough energy to wait until I cum". "But daddy please". "Please what"."Can you cum on your pretty little sluts mouth daddy". "Yes I can my nosy little slut turn around for me". You turn around and get on your knees. "Ahh such a good slut now clean up Daddy princess". "Yes daddy". You lick all of his cum of then get up. He takes the handcuffs off of you. "That was new but I liked it". "Good to know no lets get in the shower and get you comfy before the boys come back". " Okay". You got dresses and Jb made a grilled cheese(or whatever sandwich or snack you want) and got in bed with you. "You ready to go to sleep"? "Yeah okay well eat then go to sleep". "What about you". "I have to wait for the boys". "Okay you get some rest too". "I will don't worry". You snuggle up to him then fall asleep.

Part2 I think of deadly sins BamBam Jinyoung,Yugyeom and Youngjae are left then the Final chapter. Remember this is before Jackson and this is when Jb caught you and Mark at the party I mixed them up sorry but here you go some more come later and this was a long one.