Is Harry alright?

As the older Malfoy and harry with Draco still on his shoulder get back to the manor their greeted by Mrs. Malfoy, who was sitting in the sitting room waiting for the tea she asked Winky "Oh, welcome back how'd it go?" she asked when she noticed them "It went fine, found out some weird things about Draco and what's wrong with him but I will discuss that with you at a latter time" "Oh ok yep of course" Narcissa smiles at Harry but he notices how pale he is "harry, sweetie are you all right?" she asked "Huh oh uhh yea 'm fine, I'm just gonna go... lay down if that's alright" "Of course that's alright do you need anything, water, uhh tea anything at all?" 'Umm no I'm good, ill see you in a bit." 

Harry lays in Draco bed with Draco on his shoulder, Harry is staring at the ceiling thinking about things while Draco stares at Harry trying to figure out why Harry is acting weird. Draco licks Harry's cheek to get his attention, when harry looks t him Draco gives him in odd look "Dray, I cant understand weird looks" Harry pets Draco behind the ear, Draco huffs at him but then pus his head down and closes his eyes, both Draco and Harry fell asleep.

Harry got woken up by Narcissa "Harry, I brought you some tea I thought you would like some" "oh uhh thanks" Harry goes to sit up but is stopped by the weight on his body, he looks down and see's Draco in his human form on top of harry, he gently smiles at Draco then turns back to Narcissa "you can put it on the table ill drink it thankyou" Harry gets hit with a wave of dizziness he starts to blink rapidly up at Narcissa "Harry are you okay"  "I don't feel that good" Harry lays his head back on his pillow "Oh harry, give me a moment" Narcissa leaves the room and comes back a moment later with a potions bottles.