Diagon alley

Draco, Harry, and Lucius were on there way to diagon alley to get there school supplies since they go to Hogwarts in a week. Harry was a bit worried to run into the Weasleys, as he wasn't on the bets of terms plus not to mention he is with the Malfoy's and we all know the Malfoys and the Weasley's don't get along well together so he was nervous for that. 

They had gotten most of their books and other stuff they needed like parchment, quills and all that fun stuff, they ran into the Weasley's. Ron was the first one to notice harry "Harry mate, I haven't seen you in awhile!" after Ron shouted at harry the rest of the Weasley's and Hemione turned to face him. After they all greeted him they notices that the Malfoys were standing behind Harry looking at him "Malfoy" Ron sneered "Weasley" Draco sneered back

"What are YOU doing here" Ron said pointing a finger at Draco "Well Weasley, if your dumb little brain ca-" Draco don't be rude" Harry said pointedly at Draco, Draco sigh's "alright alright" Harry gives Draco a small smiles "Did you just smile at him harry?" "Yes soo?" Ron's face grew bright red with anger "But bu- he's a Malfoy" "So, there not bad Ron, plus they were there when I needed someone most during this past month or more" "What happened this month Harry?" Hermione ask confused "I almost died" "What! how?" "The abused the Dursleys did to me had gotten the worse this summer, and luckily dobby had saved me and brought me to the Malfoy's" 

"If we knew we would have helped, harry" "But you did know but you chose to ignore it Ron, the Malfoys have chose to not ignore it and I'm thankful for that. Now Ron I think its time for us to head back to the manor goodbye" Harry said while he turned around "Bye harry" the Weasley's said.

Harry, Draco and Lucius all head back to the manor where they spent the rest of their day inside hanging out and talking with Narcissa. Harry wasn't very happy with the meeting of the Weasley's but his mood changed for the better by the time it was Dinner thanks to Draco.