Enemy's?

After Harry told the Malfoys and Snape his home story he felt very comfortable with them but also scared a the same time, mostly because everyone else who knows about his home story doesn't either care or just says how sorry they are for Harry. 

Harry was currently laying on Draco's bed starring at the ceiling thinking, he didn't know what to do. Hogwarts was still weeks away but did he want to stay at the Malfoy manor or go somewhere else? He actually liked the company of the Malfoys he would say the same things about Snape but Snape never talked unless he was checking Harry's injury.

Draco was sitting at the end of his bed watching harry as his chest would rise then fall Harry looked confused and sad at the same time. Draco felt weird watching Harry so he ran toward Harry with is little legs as fast as he can go, once he was next to Harry he walked onto Harry's chest and up toward his face, when he got near Harry's face he gently put either of his white paws on harry cheeks and stared at Harry's parakeet green eyes. 

Harry was confused as to what Draco was doing and why he was starring at Harrys eyes with determination, Harry starred back at Draco's ferret eyes but with confusion instead of determination.

Draco seemed to snap out of starring at Harrys eyes as he licked Harry's nose and curled up on Harry's chest. "You know Draco" Harry started but as he was about to continue the door opened, Narcissa popped her head in "lunch will be ready in 20 minutes boys" she then left after smiling at how cute Draco and Harry looked. Harry looked back a Draco and continued what he was saying "Draco, I don't think enemy's cuddle like this or lick the other" Harry raises one eyebrow up starring at Draco who is still curled up on his chest. 

"Squeak" Draco glared at Harry and moved up Harry's chest to get warmer, he was laying across Harry's neck when he found the warmth he wanted. Harry giggled at the feeling and started petting Draco as his fur was soft, and he wont lie Draco looked good as a ferret being pure white with black beady eyes. Draco dooked a couple of times as he was slowly falling asleep. (A/n Dook or dooking is a sound ferret make to let you know their happy/excited.)  Harry and Draco both fell asleep, the last thing Harry thought of before falling asleep was "Are me and Draco still enemy's?" 

You can say Draco's parents weren't too happy when Harry and Draco didn't show up for lunch but when the went and checked up on the boys and saw Draco on Harr's neck their madness went away immediately. They felt happy that the boys had gotten over their rival but was also sad for what harry was going through, so after Narcissa took a photo of the sleeping boys they left and enjoyed lunched outside in the garden together,