Mr. Binney

"Isn't he" Harry says excitedly "We can keep him right?" Harry gives Draco puppy dog eyes, how could Draco say no to that face so of course he agrees "Eeeeeeh yes, thankyou."

"who iSssss that?" Harry hears the snake say "Draco, his name is Draco. He iSsss the Sssson of the perSssson who owns thiSss place." "Ohhh ok, put me on the bed" When Harry looks up he see's Draco looking at him in shock, Harry gives him a sly smile and walks torch the bed to put down the snake "I forgot you could speak parseltongue" Harry sits on Draco's bed then lays back so his feet are hanging off, Draco comes and lays next to him on the opposite side to not squish the snake.

"So Harry what you gonna name the snake??" Draco ask while scooting closer to Harry "Oh umm... how about Binney." Draco chuckles "Of course you would come up with a silly name like that" "Hey! don't be mean" Harry turns his head and glares at Draco "Ok ok its a cute but weird name" 

Both Harry and Draco fell asleep, and woke up a few hours later. They wake up and its about dinner time so they wash up and head down stairs as they were walking down Narcissa walks into the hallways Oh boys I was just about to call and tell you dinners ready" the boys walk in to the dinning room to see Lucius and Snape already seated, they sit down beside each other with Draco in front of Snape. After a minute the house elves start putting down the food, and everyone grabs what they way "So boys, are you excited for Hogwarts that's coming up in a week or two?" Draco groans as Harry answers sweetly "I'm a little excited, cant wait to see Hagrid" "Well that's good Harry."