Ron and Hermione

Its been a couple weeks since Harry showed up at the Malfoys, and he's been healing nicely but he has a lot of scars. Harry and Draco have gotten really close, everyone noticed how anytime Draco slept near Harry he would wake up in human form but when he slept alone he would stay in his ferret form, of course when he was back to his human self it didn't last long. 

School started soon and they had to figure out what to do, they have an idea but they just have to wait for a letter back from Dumbledore. As they waited harry and gotten a letter from Ron and Hermione and even one from Gringotts. 

Ron's letter-

Dear Harry,

How are you, Hermione, me and the rest are worried about you.

 Hadn't heard from you since beginning of summer so we wanted to check up on you. 

Well we'll see you on the train to Hogwarts. 

bye Mate

From Ron. 

Gringotts letter-

Harry it has come to our attention that you are staying at the Malfoy manor. now we were hoping that you would come to Gringotts to chat about things and also to make sure your alright. Bring Draco Malfoy if you can,                                                                                                                      it has also come you our attention Malfoy had been experiencing some weird stuff and we would like to check that out.                                                                                                                           When you get here please ask to see Griphook, he will assist you. 

-Gringotts bank

Harry was planning on going to Gringotts bank tomorrow morning with Draco and Lucius, as he would like to be there to know what's wrong with his son plus harry didn't want to go alone.