Morning

Harry woke up super early from a nightmare, in the nightmare Voldemort was back and won the war this time. As Harry adjusted to the light coming from the window, he notices Draco next to him with a arm across Harry's stomach. Another thing harry noticed that shocked him was Draco was on top of the sheets with no clothes on, that made Harry squeak like Draco would when he was a ferret. The squeaking made Draco wake up and look over at Harry with a glare on his face.

"What the hell, Potter" Harry's whole face turned red when he looked back at Draco, Draco gave him a confused look without taking is arm off of harry "Dr- Draco you umm well. . .lookdown" Draco again gave Harry a confused look before looking down, Draco gave a similar squeak to harry once he saw what Harry was blushing for. Looking back at Harry Draco saw him looking down at his legs with a still red face that made Draco smirk "nervous, Potter?"

That made Harry shift nervously, he was getting a little friend somewhere were he didn't want it and he definitely doesn't want Draco to see it. "Are you gonna continue smirking at me or are you gonna cover up?" Harry asked quietly "Nah, I'm good" "What!" Draco burst out laughing but moved so he could get under the cover "Im gonna go take a... Shower" harry says after Draco lays back down "M'kay" Harry goes and takes a cold shower to help with his problem.

After his shower he gets dressed and heads back into Draco's bed as they still have a couple hours till they go to Gringotts. As he gets under the covers Draco snuggles closer to Harry.

A few hours later Draco is the first one to wake up so he gets up and takes a shower himself, then get dressed he decided to wake Harry up as they will be leaving soon. "Harry, harry wake up" Harry groans then pulls the sheets above his head "Potter get up, will ya. we got to leave soon" Draco pulls the sheets off of Harry "Draaaccoooo" Harry whines, Harry peeks at Draco and see's Draco glaring which makes him giggle.

As Harry closes his eyes for a few more seconds he doesn't hear anything he was about to open his eyes when he felt something craw on him. As he opens his eyes he sees Draco back as his ferret form, he tries to hid his smile but he fails and burst out laughing, Draco pouts at him for laughing. "I'm sorry Draco, but your just so adorable in ferret form" Harry says in a baby voice which makes Draco glare even harder. Harry gets up and gets dressed ready to go.

Right when he finishes getting dressed and picks up Draco There's a knock on the door "Come in" Harry shouts as he gets off the bed were he was sitting, in walks in Lucius "are you ready to go' he looks around the room but his eyes land on Draco who is snuggled up to Harrys neck. "Oh umm yae, lets go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/n- I forgot to add that Harry already defeated Voldemort.