Explanation

After dinner everyone heads up to bed, harry of course goes back to the room he was in before and he finds out it actually Malfoys room but he doesn't mind that much. Malfoy slept next to harry using harry for the warmth.

When harry woke up the next morning he felt a heavy weight on his body and when he opens his head he see Malfoy back to his human self. Harry knows their enemy's but he enjoyed just laying there  so he didn't try to move Malfoy off of him and he just sits their thinking about everything. Malfoy finally decided to wake up and when he opens his eyes to see harry potter next to him he gasp but then ends up falling on the ground when he notices he's human again. 

Harry looks down at Draco "What you doing on the floor, Malfoy?" Draco grunts "I'm not here on purpose scarhead" harry roles his eyes but still offers Draco a hand for help up, Draco glares a his hand but then decided to grab it as harry pulls him up he trips on the edge of the bed and falls on top of harry which causing harry to grunt in response. Draco blushes at their position and harry notices it and smirks with a raised eyebrow at Draco who scoffs at him and stands up.

"Cant believe I'm human again" he says surprised "You know I think I like you as a ferret, looked cute" harry winked at Draco causing Draco to widen his eyes then quickly head to his bathroom. This causes harry to laugh but get up but then his legs give out on him and he lands on the floor with a loud thud, his vision starts to go out but he tries his best to keep them clear. He see's Narcissa, Lucius and Snape come rushing in looking worried. When their eyes land on harry their eyes open wide and before harry knew it all three were standing over him thy were blurry so he try's squinting but that doesn't help. He starts slipping in and out of unconsciousness while Snape is trying to figure out what's wrong with him. 

Draco comes out of the bathroom and immediately spots harry on the floor with his parents and godfather's standing over him, he rushed towards harry and when he's on his knees he lifts harry head on his lap "What happened to him" he looks up to see everyone looking at him in shock, he's confused for a minute before realizing "tell me about it, I'm the one that had to wake up on top of harry, now fix harry!" Snape snaps out of it and starts looking over harry again. 

-Time skip-

Hours went by with Draco worrying bout harry and Snape checking him out. After awhile they transfer harry back onto Draco's bed and sent Draco out, as Draco patiently (mind you) waited in the lounge area he started to feel tingly all over and next thing he knows he looks down to see the same white furry paws he had the day before. He "Squeaks" loudly, and quickly scurries up the stairs and into his room, he sees his mom standing at the end of his bed and runs to her and scratch at her feet, when she looks down she gasps loudly causing Lucius and Snape to look at her then where she is looking just to find drack as a ferret again.