Chad and Weekend Update

Abby's P.O.V.

Ahh tonight I am going to be on SNL and I am so nervous. I am standing in my dressing room admiring my outfit in the mirror 

 I am standing in my dressing room admiring my outfit in the mirror 

Suddenly I hear my phone go off signaling I have a text

P.Davidson: Can't wait to see you during our skit

Abbz: The feeling is mutual Davidson 

Something about Pete's text gave me butterflies. 

"Abby we're ready for you" one of the stage managers says peaking her head into my dressing room. 

"Okay I am coming" I say with a smile falling her to the stage area. 

"Now here is tonight's host Abby" the announcer says with a smile. 

As I walk on stage the crowd starts to cheer. 

"Good evening everyone. How are we doing tonight?" I say with a smile and the crowd responds with cheers. 

"You might know me from my role as Gwen Stacy in the Spider-Man franchise but I am here tonight to host a web-tastic show." I say with a laugh getting the crowd to laugh. 

"Okay okay I know that was an awful joke but thanks for your support by laughing." I say with a smile making the crowd cheer and laugh. 

"We as well have a musical guest star tonight that goes by the name of Halsey. So stick around for a great show tonight." I say with a smile walking off stage. 

"Alright Abbz let's get you ready for the Chad skit." my makeup artists says with a smile hurrying me back to my dressing room so I can change into a Gwen Stacy looking outfit.

" my makeup artists says with a smile hurrying me back to my dressing room so I can change into a Gwen Stacy looking outfit

Following the stage manager to the Spider-Man Chad set I could not shake my nerves about kissing Pete. Yeah we rehearsed this skit several times this past week but we never practiced the kiss. 

The stage manager starts counting down from three signaling it is time. 

"Where are you sweet thing?" guys in hoodies say as the follow me around the set.