Talk

Abby's P.O.V.

I am getting ready for bed when I hear a knock on my hotel room door.

"Hello" I say sleepy as I open the door.

"Abbz I am so sorry did I wake you?" Pete asks

"No, I was just getting ready for bed." I say with a yawn.

"We need to talk." Pete says

"About what?" I ask unsure.

But deep down I knew what he wanted to talk about, but I am not sure if I am ready for that conversation.

"What I said during Weekend Update and the kiss." Pete says

I can tell there is a hint of nervousness when he says that.

"Umm come on in" I say opening the door more so Pete can come in.

"Thanks" Pete says clearing his throat as he walks into my room.

"Do you want anything? I don't have much to drink here since I am suppose to be leaving on Monday." I say nervously.

"Just bottle of water please." Pete says with a smile.

"Sure" I say with a smile walking over to the fridge to get two bottle of waters.

"Here you go." I say with a smile handing Pete his water bottle.

"Thanks" Pete says with a smile.

"No problem" I say with a smile sitting down next to him on the couch in the sitting area of the room.

"Are you sure I didn't wake you?" Pete asks nervously.

"Pete. I promise you didn't wake me." I say with a smile.

"I am just going to come out and say it. Did you feeling anything during the kiss?" Pete asks nervously.

I just lean in giving Pete a quick kiss on the lips.

"Does that answer your question." I say with a smile looking up at Pete.

"Yes it does." Pete says with a smile pulling me in for a longer kiss.

"Did you really mean those things you said about me during Weekend Update?" I ask

"Every single freaken word. You gorgeous, smart, outgoing, funny, sweet and I could just go on and on." Pete says with a smile leaning in for another kiss.

Pete's P.O.V.

"Thank-you." Abby says with a smile

"For what?" I ask with confusion.

"Just being you." Abby says with a smile.

"Of course" I say with a smile giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"What is the press going to say?" Abby asks resting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know but I don't care...because I want to see where this relationship takes us." I say intertwining our hands together.

"Same" Abby says with a smile while looking at our hands.

"So I was wondering, Colson is having a show tomorrow night at Madison Square Garden and I was thinking you would want to go with me." I say trying not stumble over my words.

"I would love to." Abby says with a smile giving me a quick on the lips.

"I will pick you up at 6:30 tomorrow night? Then we can hang with him before the show."