Staying

Abby's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to see Pete still asleep. I slowly get out of his grasp and start to pack my suitcase. I am suppose to leave New York and go back home today, in reality I want to stay in New York.

"You don't have to leave yet." Pete says waking up but not opening his eyes.

"I know but I have to go home and see my family." I say with a smile putting clothes in my suitcase.

"OR you can come stay at my place for another day or week." Pete says with a smile opening his eyes.

"As much as I would LOVE that, I don't think my parents would appreciate that." I say with a smile.

"Please" Pete says giving me the puppy dog look.

"What am I suppose to do here all week while you are doing SNL stuff?" I ask

"You can hangout with my mom and sister. Mom did say she wants to get to know you better. Then I can take you sight seeing, shopping you name it babe." Pete says with a smile.

"Fine I guess I will text my mom." I say with a smile grabbing my phone which made Pete do a silent cheer.

After I text my mom I lie back down next to Pete.

"Hmm what do you want to do today?" Pete asks snuggling up to me.

"I don't know. You did mention shopping." I say with a smirk making Pete laugh.

"Of course I did." Pete says with a smile.

After about another hour of cuddling Pete and I decide to finally get up the day. I grab my outfit for the day and head into the bathroom

 I grab my outfit for the day and head into the bathroom

Walking out of the bathroom Pete goes into the bathroom. I was in the middle of doing my makeup when Pete came out of the bathroom dressed for the day.

"You look good babe

"You look good babe." Pete says with a smile wrapping his arms around my waist as I am putting on mascara.

"Mhm thank you handsome." I say with a smile leaning back into him.