☾06: Love☽

IS IT ALL JUST FAKE LOVE?LOVE

LOVE

 S I X ꧂

I swam back to the island. Instead of heading to the lagoon, I decided to stay in the cove behind the island where I can see the open ocean. I sat there and looked above at the cheesy moon. Gosh, what am I doing? I broke the biggest rule of the island and I know my death will come soon. 

Death. Death. Death. Wow... I'm not immortal anymore. The world feels different now. Jungkook doesn't know about this part of the curse. He must never know. He'll be disappointed if he found out. 

I suddenly hear the singing mermaids in the middle of the island. I headed to the lagoon and tried to sneak in. It was just some beautiful mermaids performing some song. I sighed in disappointment. I take my hand and run it through the magical blue water. 

"Y/n, where have you been? I haven't seen you for a while," Diane wondered, swimming up to me. I rolled my eyes, "I was trying to make myself useful somewhere else," I smiled. I continued, "You know, finding cool underwater caves."

"I didn't know you like to explore."

"There are many things you don't know about me," I smirked. Diane crossed her arms annoyed. "What do I need to know about you?" She asked. 

"Let's just say you're not my favorite cousin," I smiled as I rest hand to head in my hands. She glared at me. I felt like she could read my mind. I huffed, "Just leave me alone Diane." 

"I want to make sure you are safe and don't do anything stupid. I want to see you on the island tomorrow the whole day," Diane ordered. I widen my eyes. "WHAT!?" I screamed. 

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME ON THIS ISLAND!" 

"You need to obey my orders." Diane scowled, glaring at me. I angrily dived in the water and swam deeply into the darkness of the island. The voices and songs slowly fade away. I lay down on a rock and made a plan to leave before anyone awakes. 

Or I can leave now and sleep away from the island. Yes, that'll work. I sneaked out of the island again and swam to the open ocean. I was aware of what I'm putting myself into and I'll take the risk. I swam to the neighbor island and sat on the sand just staring into the Mermaid Island. I wonder what they'll do when they find out. 

My tail became dry and covered itself with the sand of the island. I gasped and I saw the scale on my waist fading into my body and my tail painlessly disappeared. I suddenly have my legs again. I was confused. 

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I hear Jungkook's voice call. I turn to him as my wet hair flows to cover my breast. Jungkook runs up to me, taking off his shirt and handing it to me. He kneeled and cupped my face. 

"I thought you were on the island. What are doing here?" He asked. 

"I came back because I didn't want to stay. I wanted to be here...with you," I answered. I put on his shirt. Jungkook sighed. He took me to his hotel room. He closed the doors behind me and the curtains. I sat down on the edge of his bed letting my feet swing around. Jungkook turned on one of the lamps on the side of the bed and sat down next to me with his legs crossed.