☾15: Siren☽

BROKEN CURSESIREN

BROKEN CURSE
SIREN

 F I T H T E E N ꧂

The Mermaids shockingly looked at each other. Jungkook and Maria were stunned. The Mermaids started crawling and attacking Jungkook. Jungkook grabs the crowbar hits them off. Maria and Jungkook fought the Mermaids but with you, they couldn't do anything.

They stopped when a loud bang was heard from behind them All attention turned to that side of the boat. They saw a webbed hand with long sharp nails. They gasped. You crawled up the boat and went inside and glared at them with your dead empty eyes. 

"Y/n's dead," Storm spoke. You growled at them. Jungkook looks at the siren transformed in your body. The curse won over you. 

"Y/n's dead?" Maria questioned. The mermaids looked at you with fear. Siren's main preys are Mermaids and Humans. Although they are mostly never found since the only way a siren is born is when a Mermaid breaks the curse. 

"What are you idiots waiting for!? Kill her!" Diane demanded. Giselle and Lana looked at Diane like she was crazy. They were afraid. You stare into the Mermaid Island and smirked. You jumped back into the water and swim to the island. The Mermaids gasped. 

"STORM GO HANDLE YOUR SISTER BEFORE SHE KILLS ANYONE!" Diane yelled. Storm and the other two Mermaids go after you. Diane stayed for Jungkook and Maria. 

Giselle grabs your tail and pulls you back and away from the mermaid Island. You growled at her and scratched her back. The smell of her blood attracted you wanting more. Storm hits you with his tail. You grow angrier. "Y/n! I know you're still in there! It's your brother! Storm!" Storm yelled. You stare at him with your empty eyes. 

"All you caused me is pain..." You spoke quietly and sinisterly. "You're going to hurt your own family! That's not what the Y/n I knew would do!" Storm spoke. 

You grabbed him by the neck and pinned him to a rock. "The Y/n you know is gone. The family she thought she knew tried to kill her and look at where we are now," You replied with a creepy smirk. You lift your hand about to swing it at him until he spoke, "Think about all the good times we spent together. Think about the Humans you love—"

"Humans..." You thought to yourself and looked around for the boat. You let go of Storm and swam to the boat. You jumped on the boat almost falling from the other side. Diane turns around and widens her eyes. 

"YOU MORONS!" Diane yelled at the water in anger. She turned to you angrily. "You're the one that caused this agony. Being on that Island for years suffering a curse that can not be broken," You spoke. 

"You forgot the part where you betrayed us," Diane says. You frowned your eyebrows. "For what's left of my memory I know that I loved my family!" You cried. "I don't even remember your name. I don't remember what you mean to me. I only tried to be happy," You add. and lowered your head with a frown.