☾09: Siren abilities☽

WHAT'S GOING ON?SIREN ABILITIES

WHAT'S GOING ON?
SIREN ABILITIES

꧁ N I N E ꧂

"Hey Y/n, can I ask you something real quick?" Jungkook asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed. I turn my body to face him. "Sure, what is it?" 

"What happened to your arm? Did you get hurt on your way—"

I widen my eyes, "It's nothing to worry about! Trust me it isn't anything important!" I interrupted him mid-sentence as I sat in a mermaid position on his bed. I lowered my head and stroked my arm. There was a silence between us. 

"Can I see it—" Jungkook asked as he was about to touch my arm but I hit his hand. "Seriously, I'm okay. There is nothing to worry about," I said. Jungkook lowered his head. I sighed deeply and crawled towards Jungkook and cupped his face. 

"Don't worry about me. Don't even think of me."

Jungkook glared into my eyes silently then spoke with a soft voice, "But I can't stop thinking you." I shockingly slide my hands down his body to my neck and stared at him dumbfoundedly. "I can't stop worrying about you," He continues. I lower my head and smiled. 

"Oh, and by the way, here's your phone," Jungkook said handing me the purple phone. "I already added my Phone number and Maria's phone number so if you need anything just call us," Jungkook said. I look at the phone and looked at all the things that it could do. "We're going out so get dressed," Jungkook ordered. I nodded and set the phone beside me.

Jungkook and I walked out of the elevator silently. I followed Jungkook out of the hotel not knowing where we were heading to or what the plan was for today. "Jungkook, where are we going?" I asked. 

"We are on a...Uhm...we are going out for lunch."

"But, I'm not hungry at all."

"Then where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked. I look around and I had no idea what humans do in this place. I spotted some Humans walking down the street and thought that me and Jungkook could do the same. 

"We can go for walk! Just like those people are doing. It could help get my legs stronger!" I answered. "Not a bad request," Jungkook scoffed. He held my hand we started walking. I smiled as I looked up at Jungkook. There is no one else like him. 

We were walking together silently as Jungkook held my hand tightly. From the side of the street, I could see the ocean, and far away was the outline of the Mermaid Island. I had no idea if what I was doing was right but I was sure that I won't last long on this island. The skin on my stomach was also being affected. 

"Y/n, can we go somewhere to eat?" Jungkook asked. Snapped back to reality and dumbly nodded. 

We arrive in a restaurant and sat down at a table of two. The waitress sets to menus in front of us and asked, "What would you like to drink?"