☾08: Rebel☽

DON'T DISOBEY THE RULES OF THE ISLAND

REBEL

 E I G H T ꧂

I was swimming through the tunnels of the island when I remembered the skin wound on my right forearm. No one can see it. They'll know that I touched the dry sand of an island. As a solution, a glances at the rocky walls surrounding me. I sigh and hit my arm on the wall. I cringed as I forcefully slide my arm on the wall. Blood flew away from the wound. I covered my arm and swam away from the spot.

I sneak into the Lagoon and jump into a rock and inspected my arm. I removed my hand from the wound. I dip my arms in the water and snatched a soft leave and wrapped it around my forearm. I hug myself and felt chills and suddenly felt cold. 

I looked down at my tail which the moonlight was shining on. I widen my eyes as I noticed my tail was slightly off. The color seemed normal. It wasn't as shiny as it used to be. In other words, it looked a bit dimmed. I gasped as I stroke my tail. I started questioning my choices. Waas this a good idea? There is no turning back now.

That island is killing me. I knew exactly what I'm doing and it makes me feel alive. I won't leave Jungkook alone. I need him but, how can I save myself? This island is my only way to survive. No matter how it makes me feel. 

It's hard to choose between life or death when death holds all my happiness and life holds my tortures. 

I drop a tear from my eye. Choices are hard sometimes when it depends on your future. I can't stay on the Mermaid Island forever. I have to go and see Jungkook. He gave me hope and I will be holding on to it.

I wipe my tear and looked at the mermaids. I dived in the water and swam to the tunnel that lead to the mermaid cove. I stay there until the moonset then I swim over to the Lagoon. I awkwardly entered and sat down on a rock and lowered my head. I took off the leaf and looked at my dried-up scar covering my messed-up skin. 

"Y/N!" I heard storm shout my name. "Diane told me everything... WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Storm shouted at me as he gripped my shoulders tightly and shook me. I closed my eye shut until he stopped. Storm sighed and lowered his head and noticed my scar. 

"Y/n, you got hurt. Do you know what this means?" He asked as he took my forearm and looked at it. I slowly nodded my head no. 

"Y/n, this proves that it's dangerous outside of the island. Don't hide it from me. What hurt you?" Storm asked. 

"Nothing," I answered as calmly as I could. 

"I asked you, What hurt you? Don't make me repeat myself, Y/n," Storm warned. I was silent. "That night, of the full moon. Did you leave? That's why you didn't get your special ability," Storm scoffed. 

I opened my eyes. My lips trembled. "Storm please..."

"I can't believe you," Storm glared at me with disappointed eyes. He dived in the water. I followed him in, "Storm wait! Please I can explain!"