☾11: First Kiss☽

DO YOU PROMISE ME?FIRST KISS

DO YOU PROMISE ME?
FIRST KISS

꧁ E L E V E N ꧂

"Are you scared?" I asked. Giselle glared at me and furrowed. "I don't understand. All off you don't want me out of the island because you're all scared that I'll get hurt but, if you're gonna kill me," I pouted. "How does that make sense?" I questioned. 

"You're acting differently. You aren't like yourself. You changed. Something isn't right," Giselle said. "I haven't changed. I found who I want to be. That's what changed," I answered. 

"You're lying. I don't know what you're doing but when I find out. It's over," Giselle concluded and swam away. I sighed and looked at my hands. What's wrong with me? I grinned evilly knowing that they don't need to kill me. Just one short night here and they'll never see me again. I'll be next to the love of my life.

Leaving this place is going to be hard without a proper goodbye. I swam to the place my brother was sleeping in. I pecked his cheek, "Goodbye storm," I whispered. I swam to say goodbye to young Liz who was sleeping on the edge of the Lagoon. I caressed her hair and pecked her forehead, "You did a good job keeping my secret Elizabeth. I'm sorry for disobeying you," I smiled. I looked at the moon. I didn't know if I was making the right choice. 

My mother could off done the same thing when she left. I swam to the mermaid cove and from there the moonsets and the sunrises. I decided to swim away before anyone wakes up. I arrived on the Neighbor island and crawled on the dry sand. My legs appeared as my tail disappeared. I bathed in the water to clean my body from the sand. 

After a few minutes, I heard Jungkook call my name, "Y/n!" I turned around and smiled, "Hey Jungkook!" 

Jungkook came up to me with a piece of clothing. "I bought you this dress yesterday after you left. I want you to put it on," He said handing me the pretty thulian sundress. The fabric felt soft and satisfying. I walk back to the sand and put on the dress. The dress was perfect on my body. It was a tight dress landing just an inch above my ankles. It had spaghetti straps and it didn't have a low v line. It was perfect.

I heard a huge splash in the water. Like a huge fish jumping. It was weird. I scanned the water for anything but nothing was seen.  

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked. "Yes! I love it!" I answered. He grinned happily. "I have something special planned today for the both of us," Jungkook smirked. "Oo! I'm excited!" I squeaked. We started walking beside the shore. 

"I'm grateful that you took the time to do something for me," I thanked. 

"I barely slept. I was thinking of you all night," Jungkook smirked.

I blushed. What can you say? I lowered my head. "So, you say you want to explore the world," Jungkook started. "What are you expecting to see?" He asked. "I don't really know. I want to see different forms of land instead of just beaches or lagoons. Maybe different animals," I answered.