Six

Eleanor's P.O.V

I walk around Isaac's house looking for Stiles or Leena. After Isaac and I chatted a bit in his kitchen Allison came over and dragged him away without any explanation. The two of them went up the staircase and another second I heard a door slam. I shivered at the thought on what they might be doing. I thought my time with Isaac would spice something more on him. I guess I was just too much into a fantasy.

"Hey, I've been looking all over for you," I explain to the dark haired boy with moles alongside his cheek.

He wiped his nose looking everywhere but at me, "you found me."

I felt a weird vibe from him but I just chose to ignore it.

"Done with Isaac already? Wanna talk about it?" Stiles asked shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Um, yeah it felt like it was small talk I guess? He said I looked really nice tonight, that he wants to get to know me more." I smiled remembering he said that. I bit my lip before speaking again, "isn't that great? But then Allison swooped in and took him away but," I close my eyes breathing out. "He just before he was gone he lied his hand on my upper arm brushing his thumb against my skin. Stiles I felt like I was soaring in the wind." I exclaim with a huge smile plastered on my face. I twirled my fingers together biting my lower lip again. Thinking back that conversation was better than I expected. I guess I felt it was too short because Allison took Isaac away.

"I'm happy for you Nori. Sorry Allison had to come and ruin it." Stiles mentioned with slump shoulders.

I just nodded because he looked like something was bothering him but I didn't want to ask what it was.

"Hey guys!" My best friend Leena came in putting her hands on mine and Stiles' shoulders. "Hey, Nora I saw you making chat with Lahey. How did it go?" She asked with a wink.

"It actually went really well. Better than I expected. I think I might have a shot because he said he wants to get to know me more." I told her nudging her in the stomach.

Her eyes went wide, "shut up oh my gosh Nora this is big!"

"I know!" I exclaimed. We grabbed each others hands jumping up and down. After a second we stopped and was holding one another laughing. "Okay, I think I'm ready to go. I don't want to go home too tipsy."

I nodded my head agreeing. When I turned my head to where Stiles once was he wasn't there anymore. I held Leena's hand dragging her with me to find Stiles. I turned my head everywhere but couldn't find him. Oddly I felt someone tap my shoulder. When I turned around I found Isaac.

"Need a ride home ladies?" He asked with a grin his hands by his side.

I was too lost in his eyes trying not to notice the new hickey on his neck. I felt myself open my mouth but nothing was coming out.

"Yes- yes we do. Thank you, Isaac." Leena responded looking to Isaac.

He smiled, "okay, I'll lead the way."

Leena let go of my hand following Isaac as I followed behind but I still was wondering where Stiles went. I felt pretty bad leaving him but he just ditched to who knows where. When we made it to the front of his house he unlocked his car and Leena made a stroll towards it. Isaac stood with me keeping out pace the same. He breathed out smiling down at me. I began to wonder where Allison was but in this moment it seemed he didn't care. Already it seemed Allison no longer has a tight grip on him like she always has.

"Where's your boyfriend? Ditch you?" Isaac questioned as together we walked to his car.

I forced a scoff, "I was just with him but it's a pretty big crowd in there so might have lost him. I'll just text him to call me later." I said looking away. I felt a bit drained after him asking where my boyfriend is because we're not actually together so I forget I have to do relationship things.