Seven

Stiles P.O.V

I tried not to let Nora tutoring Isaac bother me so much but the way everything going according to plan so quickly kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I wanted to know why Isaac is so interested in her so fast besides her good looks. Maybe he is searching a way out away from Allison perhaps. Either way I still think it's all happening rather fast as I mentioned his heart must be very torn to fall for someone this easily. Well, I sound like a hypocrite.

I walk to Isaac who's sitting at the bench at practice downing his water bottle. He wipes his forehead with his shirt. It is pretty hot out today.

"Hey, man. Doing okay?" I asked sitting next to him.

He nods his head gulping down his water, "yeah, it's hot today."

I just nod in agreement then cut to the chase, "so you met my girlfriend? What do you think?" Man that was such a weird way to word it.

Isaac grins, "ah she's pretty cool. I asked her if she could tutor me, if that's okay with you man."

I held my ground as I forced a smile, "all cool but I was wondering what made you like her? I mean you even went out of your way to drive her home." I scoff with a snicker.

Isaac shook his head, "just trying to be friendly. I don't want your girlfriend to think your friends hate her or do not like her, right?"

I look away not even thinking of that. But Nora did mention that he wants to get to know her more.

I squeeze my brows together turning my head to him, "correct me if I'm wrong but you said to her 'I would like to get to know you more' what- what does-"

He laughs, "I mean why not? You got to know Allison. Why don't I get to know Nora more?" he smirked bringing the bottle to his lips.

I turn my head away, for some reason that didn't sit right with me. Sure he introduced us to Allison and we were all friends until she got controlling and mean but it didn't feel the same.

I bite my lower lip wondering if I should ask if he likes her. But that would be stupid coming from me because I'm her boyfriend. I just run my fingers through my hair frustrated.

"Pal, do not worry. I will not get between you and your girlfriend I would just like to be friends with her like you are with Allison."

There he goes with that comparison again. I force a smile, "yeah, yeah I know. So when are you guys studying?"

"I told her we can meet in the library it's usually open until four which practice ends before then so." Isaac finished slumping his shoulders.

I leaned back with him against the bench. All a sudden I see a group of girls in lacrosse uniform coming toward the field. My eyes wander and I spot Nora and Leena laughing holding their sticks. My heart jolts as they land on Nora.

"Speaking of..." Isaac whispers to me pointing his head to the group of girls.

They head to the empty field tossing bags to the ground as they sit on the ground. I don't remember Nora ever telling me she was on the girls lacrosse team. If she had it totally went over my head. All a sudden Coach says shirts vs skin break up into two teams.

"Well, better get back to practice." Isaac spoke tearing his shirt over his head. He tosses his shirt to the bench winking at me then jogging back to the field.

I already know what he's doing and I'm not going to let that happen. Yup, I'm letting jealousy get the best of me. I pull my shirt over my head until Coach yells at me.

"Stilinski! We already have enough skins keep your shirt on!" He shouted holding his clipboard tightly.

I groan rolling my eyes fixing my shirt. I walk onto the field as Scott is also shirtless, he shrugs his shoulders to me. I look over at the girls who are all staring at us- most at Isaac; even Nora. That made my stomach twist.