Twenty

Eleanor's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs with Stiles heading to the lunchroom. It is the last day of school and there is hardly anyone here. I'm ecstatic for the new year. Who knew junior year would be such a new experience for me. I did not think I would end junior year with a boyfriend who happens to be one of the most popular guys in school. And for my best friend Leena, she is also not single. She's with the man she has been secretly chasing over for years now and I couldn't be happier for her.

Stiles and I walk into the lunchroom where we see Isaac, Leena and Scott, and Warner. I let go of Stiles' hand as we both sit down. This seems so new and refreshed sitting here on the last day of junior year.

"Seniors," Isaac spoke excitedly. "Time flew by," He excliamed with a grin ear to ear.

Leena gasped lightly, "totally who would have known I would be sitting with you guys and have an amazing boyfriend?" She gushed holding onto Scott's arm. Scott blushed as he kissed her forehead.

"I don't know what to expect Senior year," I spoke softly brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

Stiles looked at me, "we're going into that year together babe. We'll be just fine."

He kissed my cheek putting his arm around me.

"Well, are you guys in?" Isaac asked drumming the table.

I raised an eyebrow, "in for what?"

Warner smirks, "for the best senior trip ever... It's going to be during spring break."

I laughed, "that's so far away. Why are you planning it now?"

"Because that place will get packed by then we have to think now. It's about $150 everyone has to chip in  I'll put the rest. Also, bring extra cash for food and whatnot. We did this about a couple of times before we knew you and Leena." Isaac explained.

I hummed looking down.

"It's also the place where you can hang out with friends, drink, go to the beach or just stay by the hotel. Or if you drive a little further there's a campsite there as well." Warner explained more.

"Sounds like lots of fun. But are we all going to share a hotel room?" Leena questioned.

Isaac shook his head, "no way I'm with Warner we'll probably find some chicks." he smirked winking at Warner. "And you and Scott will share a room and Nora and Stiles will share a room."

I tensed up at the thought. It's not like we haven't done it before but I don't know why I got so nervous just us in a hotel room alone. I think it's because I love him so much.

I huffed out a breath, "sounds like lots of fun. I'll have to check in with my parents about it."

"No, trouble it's next year anyway," Issac assured as he brought his chocolate milk to his lips.

I stood quiet for a minute until I got a rush of excitement, "we're seniors in a few months! What should we all do for summer break?"

Stiles giggled, "I'll be with you for sure. And we can all play lacrosse together. See who's the best lacrosse player."

"Oh, that is for sure me Stilinski!" Isaac chanted showing off his biceps.

Stiles laughed, "Oh we'll see about that." He laughed.

I'm glad to see Stiles and Isaac's friends again. Before me, they were the best of friends. Now that Allison is gone it seems their bond only grew stronger. Now the trio is back but now Leena and I are apart of it and that's all that matters. I am ready to see what senior year has to offer.

Isaac started drumming on the table again as did Warner then Scott then Stiles. Leena shrugged her shoulders and joined. I said the hell with it and joined with them. I laughed as everyone was smirking. Slowly everyone started chanting 'Seniors!' 'Seniors!'

"Senior year here we come!" Together we yelled. And I have never felt so free.

A/N: HIIII! This is the last chapter of my 'fake dating Stilinski fic' I really hope you enjoyed this story as much as I loved writing it! :)))) Please let me know your thoughts to this fanfiction! It would mean the world <3

PSA: I am happy to announce that I will be writing a sequel to this fanfiction! I hope you will be excited about it as I am! This story isn't over yet! I am currently brainstorming a title and cover for the story. I have a bunch of ideas already that I thought of as I was writing this story and I can't wait to start writing it!

I wanna thank all of you for reading my fic and supporting me. When I first started this book I really did not think that i would get this many readers! It made me extremely happy reading all of your comments! Thank you for the love! xoxo