Fourteen

Eleanor's P.O.V

After what happened just outside of the school by the parking lot I called up Leena and drove to her house. I just couldn't believe anything that occurred just a few minutes ago. To Lydia telling me Stiles is in love with me to Stiles screaming in my face about me sleeping with Isaac. With how I told him what Lydia told me of him being in love with me and how he just looked at me so silenced and muffled. I couldn't take another second being next to him. If he thought yelling at me would make this barrier between us thinner he was dead wrong.

I parked outside her house then walked up her door step knocking on her door. Leena swung open the door brining me into a hug. She knew I was hurting this past week despite me not opening up to her. Well, I'm finally ready to talk about it.

-----

My best friend breathes in and out. She ordered us pizza and we also watched a few films together. This is exactly what I needed. I haven't done this with my best friend in months it feels like. Doing this fake relationship with Stiles; I didn't think it would turn my life upside down. I bit into my pizza looking at the tv trying to figure out where to start with what has been going on.

Leena sighs wiping her mouth with a napkin, "is it that bad Nora?"

I set my pizza down on my plate inhaling and exhaling. I bring my fingers to my lap as I fiddle them together. "Well, it is that bad. So remember that party Isaac had for our big win?" I questioned waiting for my best friends response. She nodded her head her eyes darted to me giving me her full attention. "So Stiles and I went on a walk that night because I needed fresh air. So we were just talking and I was making fun of him of how he was cheering for me at the game." I grin a little at the memory. "I was telling him how I thought he was a mean person before I got to know him and he was shocked because he really isn't a mean person. Stiles also asked how my crush on Isaac started and so I told him obviously. I asked him if had a crush on anyone and he said no that he just sleeps with Lydia occasionally blah blah. And-" I close my eyes shaking my head scoffing. "Stiles has this nickname that only he calls me it's 'Nori'" I explained with making bunny ears with my fingers. "And he called me 'Nora' which I wasn't used to hearing him calling me that since he always called me by the nickname he gave me and I told him to not call me that and he teased me with my full first name and I wondered how he knew my first full name and he told me it's because he pays attention." I saw Leena's eyes turn to in awe. It made me feel even worse for what I'm about to say. "So I told him that I feel like the best version of myself when I'm around him and I don't know what happened- we started kissing and no one was around it was just us two. And then we ended up in his bedroom Leena. Still kissing his door was closed he was so gentle with me. But when he reached for my hand to hold in his I chickened out. I realized what we were doing I just froze and ran out with no explanation." I finished wiping at my eyes looking down.

Leena sucked her teeth tilting her head, "Nora... Are you afraid to face what you're feeling?" she questioned trying to meet my eyes but I turn away.

My chest rises and falling. "I'm only feeling things for Isaac." I rushed out. I lift my head turning to Leena remembering I forgot to tell her what happened between Isaac and I. My mouth is parted for what I'm about to say, "I went to Isaac's house to get my lacrosse gear that I left there the night of the party and we- kissed." I spat out looking at my best friend.

Her eyes went wide, "what- Nora! Why do you always wait so long to tell me these things!"

I grin shamelessly, "I'm sorry! So much has happened. We just kissed he kissed my chin, neck, he even felt along my thigh Leena. And he brought me to his bed but I stopped him as he took off his shirt because I sure as hell wasn't ready for sex. But he understood. He was also telling me how beautiful I am." I smiled at the thought but it faded.

"So what's the issue! Yours and Stiles plan worked didn't it?" Leena assured holding her hands up beside her confused.

I swallowed hard, "because I wished it was Stiles."

My best friend looked away breathing out. "Wow, so-" she turned to me. "Did- that night you were with Stiles in his bed holding hands make you realize something? Because Nora-"

I cut her off, "there's more. Lydia told me that Stiles saw Isaac and I in Isaac's window. He thinks we slept together but we didn't. Although Stiles went off and slept with Lydia but it wasn't quite enjoyable as Lydia told me Stiles was crying over me saying he hasn't slept or eaten, he might get kicked off the lacrosse team. He hasn't been taking care of himself because Lydia told me he's in love with me."

"He really is Nora." My best friend met out so casual like she's known for a while now.

I gave her a confused expression, "how-"

"Scott tells me things. How much he's hurting. He didn't tell me about the whole Isaac situation but now that I know I can see how pissed he must be at him. Scott tells me he's been trying to avoid him because he might punch him."

My heart clenched. Oh what have I done.

Leena bites her lower lip studying my face. "I am saying this as your best friend." she starts off her tone calm. "You can not sit here and tell me you don't have feelings for Stiles because if you didn't have any you would not have kissed him that night and let it get that far if you didn't. And Lydia is right he is in love with you and I can tell you it hurts like hell when you get hurt by someone you truly love, believe me."

I have no reason not to believe her because when Scott broke her heart she was devastated.

"So, I don't know if your completely over Isaac I'm sure he has a thing for you now which I know you been wanting that since freshman year but its okay to like two people at the same time but right now I think your in denial with your feelings with Stiles. Its just not right Nora to you or especially to Stiles." Leena scoots closer to me putting her arm over my shoulder, "just please don't leave him in the dark for too long. He is going to lose himself completely over you. Please listen to your heart Nora, before its too late."

A/N: Hiiii! I hope enjoyed this chapter :) remember to vote and comment! Wattpad needs to fix its bugs sorry I took a while to update I have been experiencing issues.