Fifteen

Stiles' P.O.V

I drove home that afternoon. Scott messaged me multiple times asking what happened. I didn't wanna talk about it right away. But after he gave me my space for thirty-minutes I heard my front doorbell ring. I sighed lifting myself off my bed strolling out of my room walking down my stairs. When I reached the front door I opened it to Scott with burgers and fries with two shakes.

"Ready to talk? Because I can really leave and eat these all myself." Scott mentioned holding the bags up and shaking the shakes.

I playfully rolled my eyes stepping to the side allowing him inside. Scott walked to the kitchen setting the food and shakes down on the table. I walked sitting across from him. He took the food out of the bags handing me fries and a burger and sliding a shake to me. I thanked him then devoured a big bite into my burger. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until right now.

I wiped my face with the back of my hand and it reminded me of Nora when she did the same after eating a hotdog. I can't believe I remembered that small detail of her.

My best friend swallowed down a bite of a fry then looked up at me rubbing his hands together, "ready? Cause I have been for about a half-hour now debating when I should show up to your house or not." He noted chewing on whatever's left in his mouth.

I sighed setting my burger down. "I caught Nora outside of school and I just all of my emotions just came out and I yelled at her for- for sleeping with Isaac. Then she said that she knows I slept with Lydia and how Lydia told her that I'm in love with her." I breathe out pausing, "and I didn't know what to say after that so she just walked away and drove off." I looked down running my hand through my hair. "Scott she hates me now."

"She doesn't hate you, Stiles. I just think she's confused, give it time." Scott inhaled then exhaled, "How has it been avoiding Isaac?"

I blow out a raspberry, "tough, his name is everywhere in school. I haven't been attending history class because of him. I just can't stand knowing that he-" I stop bringing my hand to my mouth shaking my head.

"Well, one of Isaac's friends are having a party. Isaac told me that you and I would help spread the word. Apparently, this guy wants to throw the biggest party since there are only a few weeks of this school year up until we're seniors." Scott mentioned tossing another fry in his mouth.

I can't even think of a party right now. Especially if Isaac will be there. These past days after what I witnessed between Nora and Isaac I have been eating in the library. So lame.

"I can't think of a party right now Scott-"

"Too bad I already texted Leena to go to the party and bring Nora and to tell Nora no isn't an option."

I looked away millions of possibilities running through my mind after what he just said. But what if seeing her there makes it worse? What if she's all over Isaac I will not be able to see that.

"Stiles?" My best friend called out trying to bring me back to reality.

"What if she doesn't go despite the whole 'not taking no for an answer'? What if she goes there with Isaac?" I questioned shuttering at the thought of Isaac driving her there.

Scott shook his head, "nope Leena is already driving her because if she doesn't Nora might not show up. Trust me Leena and I both know what you are going through and what Nora is going through. You both are in love."

I scoff, "Nora is not in love with me." I roll my eyes looking away crossing my arms.

Scott shakes his head, "she is Stiles. You'll just have to wait and see."

A/N: HIII! I hope you enjoyed reading this! Remember to vote and comment! :)

PSA: My next chapter, chapter 16 is only for mature audiences. It is an explicit chapter only for 18 and older readers if you are uncomfortable reading those types of chapters I suggest you skip reading chapter 16. More importantly my story is listed under "mature" just to put that out there. Thank you I hope you enjoy your day/night!