Part 4

I stood there frozen my whole body still aware of the danger that’s happening or going to happen, I looked at the wolves and saw each one of them clearly under the full moon I see one with silver fur and blue piercing eyes, another has amber eyes and brown fur , the last one  made me gasp. It was the same wolf I saw the day I fallowed the guy the black fur with red and blue eyes that has a tint of brown in it. They came closer I moved back then fell back.

                One of them growled I shook and crawled back then Jo said –Wait and move forward- I shook my head and thought –Are you crazy their going to eat me alive- then I heard another growl I froze as they came right next to me. I feel their breaths and see their sharp canine teeth’s near my skin I picked up my hands and reached out to the one with the black and red fur and touched it.

                My hands were shaking but what surprised me is that it didn’t snap at me instead the wolf laid down on my legs and looked right up at me, I figured the wolf still wanted me to brush its fur and I did but then I looked at the time 2:25 am I yawned and got up and heard the wolf whine I smiled and just left walking home quickly. When I got home I fell on my bed not caring how dirty I was because honestly I was dead tired right now.

                I woke up the next morning at 8:17 am I looked at the time then closed my eyes and looked back again –Oh shit I’m super late- I thought I quickly got up and took a shower then put on a blue skinny jeans and on top a white t-shirt and a purple sweater on then put makeup on and got my bag with my stuff and put on black high heels. I left the apartment.

                I ran all the way to the shop I meet Winnie at and then looked for the building and there it was I crossed the street and went into the building and saw Winnie talking to other people. She was wearing shorts and heels also a t-shirt –Why is she wearing that wouldn’t she be cold- I thought then she came to me and said “Missy you are soo late come on before we get in trouble” I nodded and fallowed her to the elevator she pressed the button 8 and held it.

                “What happened that made you late?” she asked I looked at her and the floor and said “You know everything yesterday was too much for me so I slept late” then I heard a ding before Winnie was able to say something back I fallowed her till we got to a door and she said “Just wait here alright?” I nodded and sighed then thought –You got to stop lying- then Jo said – Sometimes you have to- I sighed again. I waited for way to long then all of a sudden I hear something break I quickly went in and shouted “What the hell!”

                I went in to see two guys with blue eyes one of them has blond hair that looks kind of silver another had black hair; I stared at them and saw Winnie looking back at me “Oh umm . . .” she ran to me and said “Hey um Jeanette the one with the blonde will help you out during your first week and his name is Liam Henderson and the one with the black hair is my cousin and your boss Darren Barton” I looked at them and said “Hey my name is Jeanette Washington and apparently I’m working here as a secretary” I smiled at them.

                I looked at Liam and Darren then all of a sudden Liam said “Oh now I remember you at the shop I was the one with Winnie” I stared at him confused then it clicked “Oh yeah” my smile widened “The quite guy” he nodded and sat down on a black chair. “How old are you?” asked Darren he looked at me I felt awkward “I’m 20 years old” I answered him “Oh cool I’m 23” Liam said I smiled and then Winnie came back and locked the door “Well um Darren you want her to work for us?” Winnie asked then Darren said “I can’t . . . she doesn’t even know” I sighed and thought –I should leave- then Jo said –Run that’s what you should do, just get out of here – I looked at all of them and said “Umm it’s okay if he doesn’t want me to work here I’ll just leave” I walked toward the door and unlocked it.

                “No please Jeanette wait!” Winnie shouted, I stopped and she grabbed my arm “Darren I trust her we should let her in” her voice seemed sad “Darren man I also think we should” Liam said I looked at Darren he looked defeated then he glared at the floor and said “Fine alright” Winnie and Liam smiled. She pushed me forward and grabbed Liam “we’ll be right outside” she said and they closed the door and left me alone with Darren –Run, run away now! - Jo said “Um I don’t want to bother you so I’ll look for another job” I said and walked to the door and opened it to see Winnie and Liam fall right in front of me “Guys this is a place for work” Darren said to them.

                While they were bickering I sneaked off to the elevator and pressed the 1 button and held it then walked out the building and all the way home –There is something wrong with me- I thought then all of a sudden I got swallowed up by blackness and a Jo saying to me –No!-